Geography 5921 Praxis 2 Exam

Discussion in 'Single Subject Tests' started by Aqutis, Feb 12, 2018.

1. Aqutis

Aqutis New Member

Feb 12, 2018

Hello everyone,

This is my first post after stalking the forums for a week or so. My county of residence is about to have a job fair for 400 teaching positions that they want to fill this year and I have been considering it. This would mean me leaving HR Administration and becoming a teacher. I have a B.S and M.S but not in pure subjects like English and Math, so I'm going to have to try the job embedded route, which I'm still not sure I can do. Until job fair I have decided to challenge myself because supposedly, if you pass a Praxis 2 content exam, then you are allowed to teach that while you have the practitioners license and taking the remaining courses in college to get fully certified.

So, I have decided to enroll in the Geography 5921 Praxis 2 test in 3 weeks. I bought the ETS practice test and passed it on the first try. After a week I can get a perfect score every time, which isn't that hard since they do not give different questions or reorder them to make them feel like new tests. I'm pretty verse in the content given in the practice exam but something is wrong because it feels too easy. If I pass this test then I will also be taking the Earth Science and Space Praxis 2 after.

Has anyone taken this test and do you have any testimony to the correlation of the ETS practice test and the actual exam?

Thanks everyone!

Aqutis