FTCE English 6-12... WAITING

Discussion in 'Single Subject Tests' started by Heather Young-Nguyen, Feb 2, 2018.

1. Heather Young-Nguyen

Heather Young-Nguyen New Member

Feb 2, 2018

Hi all,
    I am new to the forum but I obsessively read through old threads regarding the FTCE English 6-12 exam for study tips. I took the exam on 1/27 and passed the multiple choice thanks to some info I got here! Now the hard part — waiting for essay results! It’s only been a few days, but was wondering what everyone else’s turnaround time for scores was?

Also, am I happy to help anyone with questions regarding the test and study tips + tricks!

TeacherTry likes this.
  3. TeacherCuriousExplore

TeacherCuriousExplore Comrade

Feb 2, 2018

Good Luck! I was going to take the FTCE but I heard how terrible it was and decided to take the GACE instead. I live in a bordering georgia city and I am from florida

4. TeacherTry

TeacherTry New Member

Feb 13, 2018

I am taking the FTCE essay component in two days. I failed the essay portion three times before and my job is on the line. I would appreciate any and all help. Does anyone have any suggestions, study tips, tricks, etc.

5. TeacherTry

TeacherTry New Member

Feb 13, 2018

6. Queet

Queet Rookie

Feb 21, 2018

What did you use to study? I passed the essay but have to take the multiple choice again.

7. Queet

Queet Rookie

Feb 21, 2018

www.broward.k12.fl.us/talentdevelopment/news/ftce/la6-12/9.doc this helped me with my essay. I chose a literary element and stuck with that.

8. Girlsunshine01

Girlsunshine01 New Member

Mar 14, 2018

Hello everyone,

I could use help in all areas as I am preparing to take the 6-12 English exam in a few months. I have been reading how many teachers even veterans have been failing this assessment and I am just terrified. What should I be studying, if this question is permitted here? I saw the link above for Broward and have downloaded it. Any help is welcomed and appreciated. Thanks in advance.