Free Priceless Cset Info / Practice Qs !!!

Discussion in 'Single Subject Tests' started by innovationguy, Jul 26, 2004.

1. innovationguy

innovationguy Cohort

Jul 26, 2004

Hi, you chaps taking the CSET Single Subject Math!

My name is Jay and I've been a High School Math teacher in Riverside, CA for 3 years now.

I've JUST started a FREE spanking new site with simply tons of material on all 3 Subtests for the CSET Single Subject Math at

http://csetmathguru.weebly.com/index.html

(Inserting the 'www.' was giving ME problems!)

It has information about the Tests in general as well as Preparation Resources, Practice Qs and loads of simply invaluable stuff (so I hope!). The links RIGHT NOW on the site include:

7.26.2004 // SUBTEST II Geometry Practice Questions
    7.26.2004 // SUBTEST I: Algebra Free Response Tips
    7.26.2004 // SUBTEST II: Geometry - 42 Vital Theorems!!
    7.26.2004 // SUBTEST I: Algebra Prep Resources
    7.26.2004 // Studying TO the Test (rather than FOR it!)
    7.26.2004 // General Observations & Suggestions about CSET
    7.26.2004 // SUBTEST III: Calculus & Trigonometry Syllabus
    7.25.2004 // General Information about the CSET
    7.25.2004 // SUBTEST I Algebra Practice Questions
    7.25.2004 // About Me and This Site!
    7.25.2004 // How many Subtests should you take at one time?

You can email me at:

innovationguy@yahoo.com

if you want to sign up for FREE email updates or if you have any Qs / clarifications! I am putting stuff up almost daily, and you can choose to BOOKMARK the site!!

Re my credentials, I appeared for ALL 3 Subtests of the Single Subject Math the very first time it was offered (Jan '03 !) and passed all of them on with the Highest Possible Scores on each. Um, you see, I did 3 years of rigorous Math: advanced Calculus, Statistics and all that sort of rot! I have a BS in Mathematical Statistics ('94) and an MBA ('97).

Additionally, I've tutored ~ 20 prospective Math teachers taking the CSET from Nov '03 - May '04 at Cal State San Bernardino, and I might teach such a class again at a Community College.

Do other examinees a favor and PLEASE spread the word around amongst ALL your friends and acquaintances trying to become Math teachers and taking the CSET Single-Subject Math tests about my site I love Math, and I LOVE TO ASSIST prospective TEACHERS (I was in your shoes just 1+ year(s) ago!).

Again, THE SITE IS:

YOU SHAN'T BE DISAPPOINTED!!

3. Upsadaisy

Upsadaisy Moderator

Jul 26, 2004

I tried to access the site and just got a blank page.

4. deciding

deciding Rookie

Jul 26, 2004

try it again

Try the site again. I have been accessing Jay's site, and it is great. I have been using www.xanga.com/innovationguy. It is the same info. If you have trouble, just e-mail Jay. He is quick to respond and most helpful.

5. innovationguy

innovationguy Cohort

Jul 26, 2004

Free Cset Prep Info

Jay responds:

To quote an anonymous supporter of mine (using the curious identity of 'deciding') (!!!) :

"Try the site again. I have been accessing Jay's site, and it is great. I have been using www.xanga.com/innovationguy. It is the same info. If you have trouble, just e-mail Jay. He is quick to respond and most helpful."

'Undeciding' is right!

Till this morning I was loading information on another site:

www.xanga.com/innovationguy

However, I found many of the site hosting features to be cumbersome - and the content was in blog form and not easily accessible, so I immediately moved MOST of the content to the new site I created this a.m.!!

Again. the address is

(CAUTION: You do NOT need to type www. after the http://)

Let me know if you still have trouble!!

AND please LET YOUR FRIENDS / ACQUAINTANCES know about the site if you find it useful! Thank you!

6. Upsadaisy

Upsadaisy Moderator

Jul 26, 2004

Okay, I just copied your link and it came up. I am looking forward to getting into it. Thank you.

7. Upsadaisy

Upsadaisy Moderator

Jul 26, 2004

Okay, I made it there and enjoyed your tips and questions. And, as you can see, I teach in Florida and will never have to take the CSET. Actually, since I'm in private school, I'll never have to take any standardized test ..... but I am our math coordinator and do teach middle school math. And love it! So, thanks for the challenge and the great site.

8. innovationguy

innovationguy Cohort

Jul 26, 2004

I trust you shall pass the good word on to any friends of yours this side of the continent!

9. yolanda L. Mora

yolanda L. Mora New Member

Jul 16, 2005

cset math calculus

[Mr Jay:
    I just took the cset IIi and I felt that I need to prepare more. Your mayerial had the answers for Questions because I have not seen calculus since I finish my bachelor' degree. I felt the first two test were much easier.
    Yolanda.
    my e=mail is yoli151073@hotmail.com