For Pet Lovers Only!

Discussion in 'Teacher Time Out Archives' started by kinderkids, Sep 12, 2005.

1. kinderkids

kinderkids Virtuoso

Sep 12, 2005

I Love My Pet!

I am going to start a thread for all of us who love our pets, or just love animals, period! It seems as though for some of us, no matter what the topic, always comes back to discussing our furry little "kids", and you know who you are! So, this thread will be for all the bragging and love we can adorn on our critters! Pictures are welcomed~! If you know how (I don't
    :( ) Let me start.......I have two dogs, a Bichon named Sadie and affectionately known as "Fuzzers!" I also have an Italian Greyhound who has chosen me as the favorite in the house so he's my shadow, no matter where I go......to me he is affectionately know as "Creepy" cause to me he looks creepy! And I mean that in a loving sort of way( :rolleyes: ) My house is also home to two parrots, a Quaker named Kiwi, who loves to talk, a lot! And also a Conure name Skittles! He's quiet and beautiful! Used to have a cat named Peanut, but found a new home for her because of allergies (sniff, sniff) So, any bragging, discussing, or just humorous comments about your pet are welcomed and encouraged! And the great thing is..........we won't have to get the original thread off topic when we do it! LOL!

3. JaimeMarie

JaimeMarie Moderator

Sep 12, 2005

Great idea!
    Let see if I can post a picture.

This is Crash

[​IMG]

4. kinderkids

kinderkids Virtuoso

Sep 12, 2005

Adorable! I don't know how to do that! I'm not computer savy with that kind of stuff.......my hubby is, and so are my kids, but not me! What a saucy picture, Jamie!

5. JaimeMarie

JaimeMarie Moderator

Sep 12, 2005

Sorry that is so big! I don't know how to make it smaller. Here is my baby cat Gabby!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Moxie (my bf's cat that I gave him as a 1 yr anni present)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Another of Crashie
    [​IMG]

Fat Boy Boots:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The kids sleeping
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

My favorite
    Tucker and Gabby
    [​IMG]

6. JaimeMarie

JaimeMarie Moderator

Sep 12, 2005

Thanks it's not hard. I had them on a website all ready. So I went to the pictures right clicked and depending on your computer you can click copy image location or go to properties and copy the location.
    Then come back here and put img in between these things [] then put the address then put /img between these things again []

7. katerina03

katerina03 Devotee

Sep 12, 2005

I ahve 3 cats..actually I have 2 and my husband got a new kitten a few months ago. My girls are Katerina (age2) Ellie (1) and the new kitten is Rufus (6mts). I love them very much and I kiss them on the fuzzy lips and let them lick my icecream for a second or two. I am no cat expert but this what I have come up with...
    Katerina is a Norweigian forest Longhair and Ellie is an American Shorthair and Rufus is just Rufus.
    http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/natalie123@sbcglobal.net/album?.dir=/2d37 click the "View Slideshow" button.

8. JaimeMarie

JaimeMarie Moderator

Sep 12, 2005

Love your pictures Kat.
    I have one of Moxie praying or it looks like she is. Sort of like the one of Katerina standing on her hind legs.

9. katerina03

katerina03 Devotee

Sep 12, 2005

Awww thats so cute :)

10. JaimeMarie

JaimeMarie Moderator

Sep 12, 2005

AHhhh I forgot to post pictures of Mya. What a mean mommy I am.

Well here is the first one:
    [​IMG]

Mya last winter at my grandparent's home. One of my favorite!

[​IMG]

11. katerina03

katerina03 Devotee

Sep 12, 2005

Kinderkids, you better figure it out or find someone who can help you because I want to see your babies!!!! :)

12. katerina03

katerina03 Devotee

Sep 12, 2005

Jaime, your cats and Mya are so beautiful. But I have to say Crash is my favorite!

13. kinderkids

kinderkids Virtuoso

Sep 12, 2005

There all so darn cute.......I can't stand it. My hubby is gone to Chicago for two days for work, and my son is sick and daughter doing school work.......but as soon as one of them are able to help me.......I will post pictures of "fuzzers" and "creepy" but they aren't nearly as cute as your babies!

14. katerina03

katerina03 Devotee

Sep 12, 2005

Aww don't say that. What if they knew that's how you felt about them :( I'm sure they are beautiful. Look at Rufus, he's not that good looking at all. But he chose us..by crawling in my purse. :)

15. JaimeMarie

JaimeMarie Moderator

Sep 12, 2005

Thanks guys. Crash and Moxie look almost alike. Crash has more white and less of a tude then Moxie has. Moxie is Queen bee. She decides when and were she will be pet. Crash I can carry around like a baby.
    BTW Crash and Moxie don't know which other yet. Crash lives at my mom's house with Gabby, Tucker, Boots, Lizzy and Jessie. Moxie lives at bf's mom's house with Evil Patches (the calicotude), Buddy and Mya.

16. JaimeMarie

JaimeMarie Moderator

Sep 12, 2005

kat I love Roofus. He is adorable! He reminds me of a black and white Tucker instead of a Orange and white lol.

Cant wait to see your furkids Kinderkids.

17. kinderkids

kinderkids Virtuoso

Sep 12, 2005

Have you ever seen an Italian Greyhound? Now, I've had many people say he's beautiful, and others just look at him and say "what is that"? My husband and I just laugh because he reminds us of a Disney dog, a really skinny Disney dog and he is very comical. One person called hiim "sticks" which suits him well. Hopefully you will see him soon and you can judge for yourself! LOL!

18. kinderkids

kinderkids Virtuoso

Sep 12, 2005

Evil Patches......that's hilarious!

19. JaimeMarie

JaimeMarie Moderator

Sep 12, 2005

I think IG's are adorable. I would never dare to get one. I have heard they break rather easily.
    Here is an IG picture
    [​IMG]

20. kinderkids

kinderkids Virtuoso

Sep 12, 2005

Oh my goodness.......that's my Creepy Geebee!!!!!!!!! His coloring exactly!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They really are more hardy then people believe! People say they break easily because they will jump from ANY height to chase a rabbit or other creature......they know no fear! We've never had any problems with our dog..he is extremely agile. too funny, where did you get that picture?

21. JaimeMarie

JaimeMarie Moderator

Sep 12, 2005

She is evil. She attacks you when you walk by for no reason!
    [​IMG]

Yeah she looks nice in the picture but she really isn't. She is the calico on the left hand side. Buddy is the orange one. He is a sweetheart!