Elementary edTPA

Discussion in 'Elementary Education' started by alexandra Damon, Mar 9, 2019.

1. alexandra Damon

alexandra Damon New Member

Mar 9, 2019

Hello everyone,

I am wondering if anyone else on here has completed the edtpa Elementary Education: Mathematics with Literacy Task 4. I know this is a newer version so I haven't been able to find anyone who has done the same one in my own community.

My university has only provided the handbook and templates for the Elementary Education: Literacy with Mathematics Task 4.

I just need to know if there is a template for the Task 4, Part G: Literacy Assessment Commentary. My school is working on trying to get me the templates but it said it would take a while and it was already due for my class. Before I go crazy I'm wondering if there even is a template available for this portion!

3. skyline

skyline Rookie

Mar 10, 2019

Hi Alexandra,
    I'm also currently doing the edTPA. My university gave me a handbook, but you may be able to view yours for your state through the edTPA website if you're registered? I copied and pasted what I found on the edTPA website about the handbook below:

7. Access Your edTPA Handbook
    Candidates will access the required assessment handbooks and templates via their educator preparation program, and will also be able to download these materials in the portfolio system they use to build their portfolios.