Elementary Ed 5001 Subtests

Discussion in 'Multiple Subject Tests' started by SCHoops1, Jul 15, 2016.

1. SCHoops1

SCHoops1 New Member

Jul 15, 2016

Hey,

I took the Praxis II Elementary Ed Multiple Subjects this past week. These were the unofficial scaled scores that I received at the end of the test.

Math - 155

Social Studies - 180

Reading And Language Arts - 162

Science - 166

It appears that I have passed everything but math. With any other praxis tests that I have taken, the unofficial scaled score always remained the same when my official score was posted for multiple choice tests. Any way my official score could come back with two extra points to give me the 157 that I need? I know it's probably unlikely because like I said, any other multiple choice test I have taken in the past always had the same unofficial score at the test center as what was posted online three weeks later. But I can always hope there was a mistake right lol?

I know I'm going to have to retake the math, it's just painful to miss it by 2 points. That's literally one problem! I have a date set to retake it on August 5th.

3. vickilyn

vickilyn Phenom

Jul 15, 2016

You have asked the question that you already have the answer to. That said, congrats on passing the other three portions of the test! I have no easy fix, but know that we have true experts who will chime in with guidance about what to study, based on the break down that will come with the official scores. Please let us know if the miracle happens, and you are bumped up into the passing zone. They say nothing is impossible. :hugs:

4. Kennedy Tillman

Kennedy Tillman New Member

Dec 18, 2016

Did your score go up any?