Educational Toys Ideas

Discussion in 'General Education' started by Maggie Gregory, Oct 14, 2015.

1. Maggie Gregory

Maggie Gregory New Member

Oct 14, 2015

Hello!
    I am an Art Teacher currently working on my Industrial Design degree at Savannah College of Art and Design. I love creating toys and new ways for children to grow through play. Currently I am working on my senior project which is centered around using educational toys in a school environment. So far I have collected secondary research on education in elementary schools where students are influenced in how they grow, learn, and play in order to construct an educational product.

I desperately need more primary research and teacher feedback though! If you are a teacher, parent or both and have ever wished there was a tool or toy that could help your child or student please post your ideas and opinions!

And if you have time to help me even more, please give me information on challenges and obstacles that occur within the classroom or home!

Thank you!
    Maggie Gregory

3. ketty1234

ketty1234 New Member

Nov 14, 2017 at 12:20 AM

Hi,

I am not a parent or teacher but I think educational toys help children in learning new things. Because nowadays there are various kinds of educational toys available in the market which will help in improving skills.

Best Educational Toys Online

Last edited: Nov 18, 2017 at 12:31 AM