DJ Inkers Plan Book - Anyone use?

Discussion in 'Kindergarten' started by princessa48, Jun 23, 2008.

1. princessa48

princessa48 Companion

Jun 23, 2008

I just ordered a plan book and record book for the upcoming school year, and I'm hoping I like it. I've always used the Scholastic Everything Planner, but I wanted to try something new...be a risk taker:) The description sounded great on it, but no website had pictures of the inside, so now I am second guessing my decision to try something new. I just wanted to know if anyone has used this in Kindergarten, and whether or not they'd recommend it. It should come in the mail by tomorrow so I should see for myself soon.

It is really pathetic how excited I get to open up a new plan book or notebook for the first time. It makes me feel like such a nerd:blush:

3. princessa48

princessa48 Companion

Jun 23, 2008

Well it came in the mail today and it will definitely work. I like that it has 42 weeks for planning since I work in a charter school that has a longer year than most of the public schools around here. Most of my other plan books only had 40 weeks for planning and I was always left with having to stick in loose papers for the last couple of weeks. It is also not as bulky as my old scholastic planner.

The only drawback I have right now is that the squares are small and I tend to make my plans really detailed. But I guess I can just use more than one square for each subject, and I do naturally write small.

Overall, I would recommend it :)