Daily Behavior Notes/Checklist?

Discussion in 'Preschool' started by cinlo, Sep 22, 2009.

1. cinlo

cinlo Rookie

Sep 22, 2009

Do you send home a note/checklist that describes the student's expected behaviors (ex. Sits in seat, Works Quietly, Listens, Completes Work, etc.)? If so, can you post a copy so that I can get ideas for creating one? I'd appreciate it!

Last edited: Sep 22, 2009
  3. Rebel1

Rebel1 Connoisseur

Sep 22, 2009

I send home a Daily note and it includes...
    I had a green, yellow, red day. The new parents who just moved over from the last class requested that I do the above because they are used to getting it from the last teacher. The last teacher had that STOPLIGHT thingy near the front door with kids' names on clothes pins attached to what color they had for the day. Frankly, I don't believe in letting the whole world know abt what so and so had, SO I place it on each child's note.
    Rebel1

4. Kase

Kase Companion

Sep 22, 2009

I work with 18 mos so the daily note that I send home has when they had their diaper changed or went potty, what time they napped, what they ate and how much and then something exciting they did that day. I have an assessment form that I fill out every month(anecdotal notes, etc) and I will go over it with parents during conferences.