CSET Multiple Subject Scheduling

Discussion in 'Multiple Subject Tests' started by Dayza, Feb 5, 2017.

1. Dayza

Dayza New Member

Feb 5, 2017

I need to take my CSET multiple subject and I'm a little confused. I know that you have to wait 45 days to retake a test but does the 45 days start from the day the test was taken or the day the results are posted?

Also, if I want to take the subtests separately is there a minimum waiting period? For example, if I schedule Subtest I on March 15th can I schedule Subtest III on March 16th?

One more questions say I failed either Subtest I or Subtest III BUT I schedule and take Subtest II before the results are posted for I and II will I be okay? Or will the 45 day rule somehow take into effect?

Ex: Subtest I March 15
    Subtest III March 16
    Results posted 4/7/17

Subtest II April 5

3. TeacherGroupie

TeacherGroupie Moderator

Feb 6, 2017

The required 45 days is between retakes of the same subtest. It makes no difference when your previous results are issued, nor whether you've taken some other subtest in the meantime.

As for how close together you can schedule separate subtests, the only limiting factor I know of is whether the test center has spaces available. I'd recommend against taking them back to back to back, however: the human body really isn't designed for that.