Classroom themes :)

Discussion in 'Second Grade' started by clr2785, Aug 23, 2007.

1. clr2785

clr2785 Rookie

Aug 23, 2007

Hi all! :cool:

Just wanted to see if anyone out there knows of cute themes to do in a classroom.

A friend of my did a "nautical" theme- incorporated it into the desk set up (had "ships" instead of tables), job chart (had a "first mate") and of course decoration. Thought this was such a great idea and was wondering if anyone else had similar ideas and thoughts on how to incorporate them into classroon routine?

3. czacza

czacza Multitudinous

Aug 23, 2007

The themes idea has been discussed and discussed here this summer (and now everyone is in their classrooms getting those things together!!)....Try the links to the themes discussions at the bottom of this page to see what has been shared already- no sense in rehashing!! You could also do an additional search on forums search bar above for addtional threads on themes. You could stay very busy looking at all the class photos and reading abot the theme ideas... If you have a specific theme idea we could help you bounce ideas...

4. clr2785

clr2785 Rookie

Aug 23, 2007

just found those after i posted...guess i should search before i post! must have missed it last time. thanks :)