I've been on three interviews. First one was back in June and I found out the day of from a generic email that I didn't get it. This Thursday, it will have been two weeks since the second one and this Wednesday, it will have been a week from the third one. I was told after both that I'd hear back either way. Can't help but think that, if it were good news, I'd know by now. That being said, would it be impolite to send an email after a couple weeks? I've already sent "thank you for the interview" emails so I want to avoid being a nag! Also, in the likely and unfortunate case of both options falling through, could I still hold out hope for getting hired in August? I've heard through the grapevine that a lot of principals in my surrounding districts are just now coming back from vacation. Plus, a lot of new student registration starts in August so they may not even know how many teachers they need. Worst case scenario, I keep subbing and building other relevant experience.