Big Brother

Discussion in 'Teacher Time Out' started by Tasha, Jun 28, 2013.

1. Caesar753

Caesar753 Multitudinous

Sep 6, 2013

I agree. I think I am done watching. There is no one left to cheer for.

Last night I saw someone post this on another message board:
    A racist, a sexist, an idiot, a rat, and a sloth walk into a house. One of them walks out with half a million dollars.

Ugh!

2. monsieurteacher

monsieurteacher Aficionado

Sep 6, 2013

Changed your mind, eh? :lol:

3. Caesar753

Caesar753 Multitudinous

Sep 6, 2013

:lol:

I knew that comment would come back to haunt me! I jinxed myself!!

4. hbcaligirl1985

hbcaligirl1985 Cohort

Sep 6, 2013

As long as GM or Spencer don't win, I'm alright. They are the two racists/sexists left.

5. czacza

czacza Multitudinous

Sep 6, 2013

I like Judd. McCrae made an awful move with putting up Elissa...just proves he made it this far on Amanda...he thinks he has a guy alliance.:dizzy:

6. Caesar753

Caesar753 Multitudinous

Sep 6, 2013

Judd says TERRIBLE things about women, both women in general and the women in the house. His default word for "woman" is the c-word and/or the b-word. He is as disgusting as GM and Spencer.

7. hbcaligirl1985

hbcaligirl1985 Cohort

Sep 6, 2013

At this point I want Andy to win. F everyone else.

8. monsieurteacher

monsieurteacher Aficionado

Sep 7, 2013

You know what? I'm starting to think that too... Andy seems to have played the best game. I don't like the coattail riding strategy, but he seems to know when to jump ship in order to keep himself in the game. It's not the strategy that I like, but at least it's something.

9. ready2learn

ready2learn Comrade

Sep 7, 2013

I am not a fan of Andy. What I don't understand is everyone trusts Andy, but whenever he is questioned about something he has one of the most obvious guilty faces I have seen.

That being said, I think Andy is a favorite to win the show right now. I do think he made a mistake by telling Amanda that he voted her out.

10. Upsadaisy

Upsadaisy Moderator

Sep 7, 2013

What an awful season, I agree. I keep telling myself I won't watch the immature morons again .... and then the season starts and I get kind of hooked in. I really couldn't care less who wins, although Andy seems at least to be a moral human being.

11. Upsadaisy

Upsadaisy Moderator

Sep 7, 2013

I was a bit surprised that Amanda didn't get more boohs when she walked out the door.

12. Caesar753

Caesar753 Multitudinous

Sep 7, 2013

:eek: False. He's terrible, just like the rest of them. He has said awful things and is just plain mean.

He is playing the best game, though. I would probably vote for him in the end if he makes it there. I don't like his style, but he is actively playing the game, unlike Spencer. I have to hand it to anyone who can pull the wool over so many people's eyes so effectively. Where he is messing up is on his jury management. His goodbye messages might very well come back to bite him.

What kind of game would you guys play? Would you be the comp beast? The jerkface who scares everyone into submission? The floater? The master puppeteer?

I think that I would probably be a puppeteer, getting people to do my dirty work for me, similar to Amanda's style earlier in the game. I couldn't ever do the mean things she did, but I could definitely get people to go along with my plan, probably without them even knowing that they were doing it. I'm nerdy and unassuming, not at all intimidating or crafty, and I don't think people would be suspicious of me or my motives. That's sort of where Andy is right now, I think.

13. ready2learn

ready2learn Comrade

Sep 7, 2013

Me too. However, I will say that I thought Amanda did really good in the interview with Julie.

14. ready2learn

ready2learn Comrade

Sep 7, 2013

I think I would be a puppeteer too. I would be the kind who would be everyone's friend and no one anyone would think would do them wrong. Sadly, as much as I hate his game right now, I think I would play a game kind of similar to Andy. :(

15. Upsadaisy

Upsadaisy Moderator

Sep 7, 2013

:whistle:I thought Amanda did well in the interview, too. I was kind of surprised. If I were playing, I think it would be hard to avoid trying to gain control. Just a bit of a control issue going on here .......

16. Rabbitt

Rabbitt Connoisseur

Sep 7, 2013

I would hopefully form an alliance with 1-4 people early that would meet rarely or maybe like at 7:00 am making breakfast. I would need to win a comp here and there so everyone thinks I can help them, yet not too many so they fear me.

Spencer has had too little opportunity to actually vote.

I agree that Andy should not have told Amanda.

17. thirdgradebuzz

thirdgradebuzz Comrade

Sep 7, 2013

I'm not a fan of anyone left. They've all done/said disrespectful things, or either sat idly by and laughed while others did.

So, of all the evils left, I'd prefer to see Spencer or maybe Gina Marie win. This is mainly because I have really disliked Andy, McCrae, and Judd for a long time.

If I was in the Big Brother house, I'd be my non-confrontational self and try to get along with everyone. I'd try hard in comps but definitely not win too many. Hopefully form a small alliance early on and lay low (not be too obviously aligned).

18. Rabbitt

Rabbitt Connoisseur

Sep 14, 2013

If I had to cast a vote, I think it would be for Spencer...but I could easily be swayed. I think Gina Maria and Andy will be the final two. The nearly all girl jury will be difficult to read for votes.

19. Caesar753

Caesar753 Multitudinous

Sep 14, 2013

They're all so terrible. Ugh. GM was starting to move to the forefront in my mind, mostly because she's a woman. All things being equal, i.e., all of them being horrible, she gets an extra point for that. Then she goes and says more horribly racist things. A few days ago she said something about Helen's eyes looking "more g***y" when she cried. Sigh. I just can't with these people.

20. hbcaligirl1985

hbcaligirl1985 Cohort

Sep 14, 2013

Either way a racist or a sexist is going to win something and that makes me sick.