Big Brother 20

Discussion in 'Teacher Time Out' started by Rabbitt, Jul 6, 2018.

1. Rabbitt

Rabbitt Connoisseur

Jul 6, 2018

Any watchers? Let's try to not have any spoilers for those who watch After Dark.

I liked both Sam and Steve so did not want either to go. If it's like other years, Steve will have a chance back in. Maybe Sam's power will allow it later? Last night they never asked her if she wanted to use it or did I miss that? I know she can use it on herself or a friend.

I do not like Swaggy. I also like Kaycee and Brett, the others I am unsure.

3. czacza

czacza Multitudinous

Jul 6, 2018

Watching

4. geoteacher

geoteacher Habitué

Jul 6, 2018

Of course I’m watching. It’s my guilty -and mindless - summer pleasure.

5. ready2learn

ready2learn Comrade

Jul 7, 2018

I'm watching. I think it is shaping up to be a good season!

6. waterfall

waterfall Maven

Jul 8, 2018

I'm watching!

7. Rabbitt

Rabbitt Connoisseur

Jul 8, 2018

Mine too! And I'm soooo not this kind of person. LOL Yet I watch every summer since the first. I do not enjoy the bachelor or survivor. But I did like The Mole.

txmomteacher2 likes this.
  8. Rabbitt

Rabbitt Connoisseur

Jul 16, 2018

Although Swaggy made the show interesting, I didn't want him to win so I'm glad he's gone. Not thrilled America gave Bailey the power app. Maybe I'm missing something but I'm surprised she's a favorite.

Scott's nominations are good only if they stay the same. That's always a risk I guess.

Over all I like this years group.

9. Rabbitt

Rabbitt Connoisseur

Jul 21, 2018

Winston and Brett sure did act childish this week. Someone had to go up. I used to like Brett. Did he make that up about Rock Star or did I miss it? None the less, he needed to defend himself briefly, and calmly after eviction. Something like...I only put it out there what you told me. The others can decide for themselves what to think...and then walk away.

HOH? Guessing a strong female like Kaycee or Rachael or Sam.

10. waterfall

waterfall Maven

Jul 21, 2018

I'm so glad Sam didn't use her power to save one of those brats! I wasn't sorry to see Winston go. I'm also positive Brett made up the thing about Rockstar. They definitely didn't show anything like that happening on camera, and I don't picture her wanting to work with him at all.

Things would definitely be interesting if Sam got HOH, because she knows whoever she puts up will have a chance to come back. I wonder if she'll announce that prior to it happening or if it's going to be a surprise for whoever gets evicted- or if Julie announces it or if there is some way for Sam to pretend she's gifting it to the person (rather than letting them know it had to be used anyway). It should be interesting for sure!

11. Hokiegrad1993

Hokiegrad1993 Comrade

Jul 21, 2018

I love Sam. I also liked Winston.

12. Rabbitt

Rabbitt Connoisseur

Jul 23, 2018

Sam kicked herself by not allowing anyone to talk to her before nominations. Now they will not allow her to defend herself later in the game either. She was also too blunt with her reasoning. But her power will give her some bonus points back.

Usually there is a battle back opportunity. I wonder if that will happen now.

13. czacza

czacza Multitudinous

Jul 23, 2018

Kaitlyn has to go. Sam was so blunt in her noms....wondering how the power works on the person voted out. Are they automatically back in?

14. Caesar753

Caesar753 Multitudinous

Jul 23, 2018

I think the app said that the person would have a "chance" to come back into the game.

Brett is awful. He was mildly amusing at first, but now he just reminds me of the guys I went to high school with. I really felt for Rockstar when she was crying and saying that guys like him always win.

I think that Sam's explanation for her nominations was interesting. If I were the one playing I'd focus less on crimes of morality than on people who could beat me physically or strategically. Still, she sort of had a point. When Haleigh was crying at the end of the episode about her parents seeing this, I was thinking well, yeah, they're seeing it. She does hang all over Fessy, just like a hundred other BB contestants before her. I really hate that "strategy", if you can even call it that. Still, for Sam to suggest that Haleigh and Kaitlyn are somehow manipulating or distracting these guys is silly. They're grown men. They should be able to handle themselves.

My favorites are Sam, Fessy, and Scottie. Rockstar is growing on me. I thought I'd really like Kaycee, but she picked the wrong side and is basically a non-entity. I don't like the Level 6 alliance at all, so I actively root against them, even though I dislike both Kaitlyn and Haleigh on the other side.

15. waterfall

waterfall Maven

Jul 23, 2018

I think so too. I was also really surprised she went so hard for HOH- why bother when you know whoever is nominated will have a chance to come back? She could have made a lot of friends had she let people talk to her, and then explained to the two going up that she knew they would have a chance to come back-spinning it as her not really wanting them to leave. Now she's pretty much got the entire house mad at her and no one is going to want to work with her in the future.

16. agdamity

agdamity Fanatic

Jul 24, 2018

I read the blogs from those who watch the feeds, so all I’ll say is this week is amazing, and I can’t wait to see what they show Wednesday and Thursday!

It is refreshing to see a group of all new players this year. I also like that they aren’t voting as a house yet and there are so many small alliances.

17. Rabbitt

Rabbitt Connoisseur

Jul 24, 2018

I too like that the vote is up in the air each week.
    I do not read the blogs or watch after dark so I'm glad to hear that this week will be interesting. I'm sure Fessy is in a mess.
    The show has not let us get to know Kaycee, Angela, or Rachael much IMO.

18. waterfall

waterfall Maven

Jul 26, 2018

I did think this week was interesting! Although I'm not super fond of her, I was hoping Kaitlyn would win the challenge to get back into the house, because that would have been so much more interesting!

ready2learn likes this.
  19. czacza

czacza Multitudinous

Jul 27, 2018

So glad she’s gone!

20. agdamity

agdamity Fanatic

Jul 27, 2018

That challenge was so easy! How did she mess it up??

21. czacza

czacza Multitudinous

Jul 27, 2018

There is some bad stuff about Kaitlyn in discussion groups of people who have the 24/7 feed. Evidently Sam was spot on about her behavior with the guys.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2018