9-12 classroom set up

Discussion in 'Montessori Archives' started by roxy1, Aug 9, 2006.

1. roxy1

roxy1 Rookie

Aug 9, 2006

I am preparing my 9-12(upper elementary) classroom. I have 6-9 training and looking into 9-12 training this year. I was placed in this position due to budget cuts, etc... I am looking for Montessori scope and sequence for this level, work plans, checklists, classroom layout, daily schedule, etc... I also would like a list of materials I should have and proper material layout. Does anyone have a control chart list for the grammar boxes? I have the grammar boxes but the cards are all mixed together. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    -Jen

3. lynn7298

lynn7298 New Member

Aug 24, 2006

I sympathize with you.

Hi. I have also just been uprooted from my 3-6 room and placed into a new 6-9 room. I have just begun the training and am at a complete loss! Our classrooms are to be set up and lesson plans available by Monday, August 28th. Do you happen to know where I can find a detailed outline of grades 1-3 curriculum or lesson planning help? I am getting absolutely no support from the administration. Their advice is "just get it done". Anyhow, if you have any advice I would appreciate it and best of luck in your new "home".

4. nyanne

nyanne Rookie

Aug 25, 2006

Hi Roxy. I teach upper elementary. In fact, I am the math trainer for the Montessori training center in my area. PM if you would like help with the 9-12 math area. :)