waterfall's Recent Activity

1. waterfall replied to the thread School uniform question.

I previously worked at an inner city public school that had uniforms. The idea was that it was supposedly actually cheaper for parents...

Aug 12, 2018 at 7:33 PM
  2. waterfall replied to the thread Not sure if I want to work in Early Childhood Ed or Elementary Ed.

In my area preschool teaching doesn't require a degree and pays close to minimum wage, so there would be no contest for me. At a...

Aug 10, 2018 at 10:31 PM
  3. waterfall replied to the thread Big Brother 20.

I'd be so annoyed! In case you didn't already know, CBS puts up the episodes on their website after they air- I think it might be just...

Aug 10, 2018 at 9:33 PM
  4. waterfall replied to the thread Convocation.

Yes, we have a full district kickoff. All of the districts I've worked in have done this. My current district is really small and we...

Aug 10, 2018 at 8:51 PM
  5. waterfall replied to the thread Advice needed re: moving and teaching jobs.

Yes, you can be licensed in two states and your best shot at getting a job in the new state is to get their license and have it in hand...

Aug 10, 2018 at 8:46 PM
  6. waterfall replied to the thread Big Brother 20.

It seems like this might be the week for Tyler to use his power. Another question...if he uses it for the regular nominations ceremony,...

Aug 10, 2018 at 8:39 PM
  7. waterfall replied to the thread Why the principal shuffle?.

I'm in a small district and it would be unheard of for principals to be transferred to another school. I interviewed at a really large...

Aug 9, 2018 at 10:24 PM

Members Online Now

1. ssgirl11,
  2. Kelster95,
  3. TrademarkTer,
  4. Caesar753,
  5. dr.gator,
  6. shoreline02,
  7. jadorelafrance,
  8. blazer,
  9. AllisonK
Total: 586 (members: 11, guests: 467, robots: 108)
test