waterfall's Recent Activity

1. waterfall replied to the thread PARCC.

It is the AIR test. Your district probably just handles it differently.

Mar 29, 2017 at 10:53 PM
  2. waterfall replied to the thread PARCC.

My dad is a sped teacher in OH and he gets to read the entire ELA test (including the passages!) to about half of his caseload....

Mar 29, 2017 at 1:49 PM
  3. waterfall replied to the thread PARCC.

We start next week, right after our spring break is over. I HATE it. What's even worse about my position is that I'm K-3. So 75% of...

Mar 28, 2017 at 6:58 PM
  4. waterfall replied to the thread What would you do? This is wrong....

Do you have to provide your principal as a reference for applications in your area? If not, problem solved. Simply list your other...

Mar 28, 2017 at 6:50 PM
  5. waterfall replied to the thread Which reference is best?.

I would get someone at your current school to write you a letter (tell them they're welcome to come in at any time if they feel they...

Mar 27, 2017 at 2:03 PM
  6. waterfall replied to the thread Applying for a Teaching License, and I Need Answers..

I'm from OH. I graduated in 2010 and moved out of state, so keep in my mind my experience is outdated. My license only took a few...

Mar 26, 2017 at 10:03 PM
  7. waterfall replied to the thread Worst Thing You've Found (or found missing) After You had a Sub?.

I've never had anything too terrible happen. Probably the worst thing I can think of was earlier this year when my sub chose to ignore...

Mar 25, 2017 at 11:03 PM
test