Upsadaisy's Recent Activity

1. Upsadaisy liked Leaborb192's post in the thread response to tattling?.

"The Office" tackled conflict resolution too. :D [MEDIA]

Apr 25, 2018 at 2:08 PM
  2. Upsadaisy replied to the thread It's a beautiful day outside....

I just remember the longing to be outdoors from my own elementary school experiences as a student. But, now I live in Florida and, not...

Apr 24, 2018 at 1:51 PM
  3. Upsadaisy replied to the thread Elementary Teachers on Twitter.

Yours is absolutely wonderful, TamiJ.

Apr 24, 2018 at 1:48 PM
  4. Upsadaisy replied to the thread Getting kids to write.

I am tutoring an ESL student and found that he loves using magnetic poetry words. I formulate a sentence and put those particular words...

Apr 24, 2018 at 1:47 PM
  5. Upsadaisy replied to the thread American Literature Poetry Unit.

No criticism, cat, but I think it is 'Erdrich'. There is an Academy of American Poets. www.poets.org See also,...

Apr 24, 2018 at 1:43 PM
  6. Upsadaisy liked Caesar753's post in the thread Ets takes money but wont schedule seat.

TG knows pretty much everything there is to know about these tests. If it can be known, TG knows it. You would be wise to consider that.

Apr 24, 2018 at 1:31 PM
  7. Upsadaisy replied to the thread Departing from the Status Quo.

I only taught in a private school before retiring a while back, and we all had complete freedom to teach how and what we wished. We...

Apr 24, 2018 at 1:28 PM
  8. Upsadaisy liked Been There's post in the thread Departing from the Status Quo.

Don't you just wish you would be left alone so you could get down to the business of teaching? Like me, I'm sure many of you have found...

Apr 24, 2018 at 1:23 PM
  9. Upsadaisy replied to the thread Inclusive Education.

This is not the place to do research on education topics; rather it is meant for teachers to support fellow teachers in real lie working...

Apr 21, 2018 at 9:43 AM
  10. Upsadaisy liked Master Pre-K's post in the thread A few special needs kids vs a majority in the general education classroom.

Having taught both regular preschool and Sp. Ed. classes, I definitely prefer the general ed. population. I am definitely in agreement...

Apr 21, 2018 at 9:39 AM
  11. Upsadaisy liked 2ndTimeAround's post in the thread A few special needs kids vs a majority in the general education classroom.

piggy-backing on been there's post... I have had some success, not much, with reducing the flexibility in my classroom. Sometimes it...

Apr 21, 2018 at 9:37 AM
  12. Upsadaisy liked Been There's post in the thread A few special needs kids vs a majority in the general education classroom.

If the majority of students in a general ed. classroom have special needs (i.e. IEPs), one can assume that admin is not playing by the...

Apr 21, 2018 at 9:37 AM
  13. Upsadaisy liked 2ndTimeAround's post in the thread A few special needs kids vs a majority in the general education classroom.

Yes, I do. Honestly, it comes down to survival in many of those cases. The administration/district/state just doesn't care about meeting...

Apr 21, 2018 at 9:36 AM
  14. Upsadaisy liked Been There's post in the thread Being a Celibate kindergarten teacher and dating. Please Help.

I respectfully disagree - this topic is inappropriate for any public forum. The OP would be better off going to Barnes and Noble or the...

Apr 21, 2018 at 9:35 AM

Members Online Now

1. rpan
Total: 317 (members: 1, guests: 254, robots: 62)
test