Upsadaisy's Recent Activity

1. Upsadaisy replied to the thread To Stay or To Go.

Can't wait to hear what transpires!

Jan 20, 2018 at 5:52 PM
  2. Upsadaisy liked Leaborb192's post in the thread Demo Lesson - Poetry.

So basically they'll see you just handing out a worksheet and the students just doing questions? That seems very uninspired to me. You...

Jan 20, 2018 at 8:37 AM
  3. Upsadaisy liked otterpop's post in the thread How do I make capitalization stick?.

I like this idea. You can also verbally give directions before work is handed in such as: Highlight the start of each sentence. Did you...

Jan 20, 2018 at 8:35 AM
  4. Upsadaisy liked vickilyn's post in the thread Can I vent for a second about discipline and ethnicity?.

I'm going to suggest that when race is perceived as a problem, it is often seen hand in hand with the fact that many schools have a...

Jan 20, 2018 at 8:31 AM
  5. Upsadaisy replied to the thread Teacher vs Mom.. torn.

I think this is the hardest decision any parent can make. I say follow your heart. The job will wait for you (awesome), but many of...

Jan 19, 2018 at 12:23 PM
  6. Upsadaisy replied to the thread Ideas for making money on the side (besides tutoring).

Here is a list of survey sites in the U.S. Swagbucks is one of them that also offers various other ways (search, watch videos, daily...

Jan 19, 2018 at 11:11 AM
  7. Upsadaisy replied to the thread I made myself get work done so now I'm taking a break... and a question..

A Wrinkle in Time was my favorite book when I was a child. I read every book in the series - and everything else Madeline L'Engle...

Jan 19, 2018 at 10:16 AM
  8. Upsadaisy replied to the thread Classroom Incentives?.

I used to use the little charms (plastic) and bracelets, lanyards, tokens from fitnessfinders.net . The kids loved to collect them....

Jan 18, 2018 at 8:05 PM
  9. Upsadaisy liked dgpiaffeteach's post in the thread Ideas for making money on the side (besides tutoring).

I have a crafting business on the side. I love crafting as I find it relaxing, and then I sell on Etsy and at shows.

Jan 18, 2018 at 7:58 PM
  10. Upsadaisy replied to the thread Where does all that tax money go?.

Some snarky posts have caused this thread to be closed.

Jan 17, 2018 at 7:31 PM
  11. Upsadaisy replied to the thread Short stories about poverty.

I pulled up that site, too, and the stories looked wonderful.

Jan 17, 2018 at 7:17 PM

Members Online Now

1. jadorelafrance,
  2. Ms.Holyoke,
  3. kaitydid,
  4. TrademarkTer,
  5. Caesar753,
  6. kellynicole731,
  7. Kat.,
  8. ready2learn
Total: 519 (members: 10, guests: 417, robots: 92)
test