Upsadaisy's Recent Activity

1. Upsadaisy replied to the thread Writing Question/Vent.

What a great post, Obadiah. I agree completely. I would point out one thing from experience. Yes you need the grammar and mechanics,...

Jul 25, 2017 at 7:09 AM
  2. Upsadaisy liked Obadiah's post in the thread Writing Question/Vent.

Early in my career, I started a new school teaching 5th. Midway through the year, the principal put a bug in my ear that parents were...

Jul 25, 2017 at 7:00 AM
  3. Upsadaisy liked czacza's post in the thread Summer staff retreat....sigh....

Let me guess... You aren't getting a stipend for this, are you?

Jul 24, 2017 at 8:22 AM
  4. Upsadaisy liked Obadiah's post in the thread Two Anagrams for Math Class (Plus a Funny Conincidence).

I ran across some anagrams the other day, and two of them might be a fun addition to a math class. 1. "eleven plus two" Rearrange the...

Jul 23, 2017 at 12:57 PM
  5. Upsadaisy liked vickilyn's post in the thread So the first day of school was delayed.

Wow, if I was that close to the zone of totality I would make the effort to view it. NJ - bad place to want to see it. I might see if...

Jul 20, 2017 at 7:50 PM
  6. Upsadaisy liked Backroads's post in the thread So the first day of school was delayed.

Just received an email about delaying the First day of school. Because of the solar eclipse. Because we are next door to two prime...

Jul 20, 2017 at 7:49 PM
  7. Upsadaisy liked Missy's post in the thread Purchasing that benefits those in need.

Thanks for sharing, upsadaisy!

Jul 20, 2017 at 8:21 AM
  8. Upsadaisy replied to the thread Purchasing that benefits those in need.

Request an annual report if it is a publicly held company.

Jul 20, 2017 at 8:21 AM
  9. Upsadaisy replied to the thread Making Name tags stick.

Clear packing tape or contact paper.

Jul 20, 2017 at 8:20 AM
  10. Upsadaisy posted a new thread.

Purchasing that benefits those in need

1. Project 7 project7.com Project 7 sells gum, snacks, bottled water and clothing. For each product purchased they make a corresponding...

Forum: General Education

Jul 19, 2017 at 8:53 AM

Members Online Now

1. Linguist92021,
  2. Lissylu012,
  3. agdamity,
  4. Mrs. K.,
  5. bella84,
  6. MrsC,
  7. Stevi,
  8. geoteacher,
  9. crazy49er,
  10. jadorelafrance
Total: 611 (members: 13, guests: 505, robots: 93)
test