Upsadaisy's Recent Activity

1. Upsadaisy liked gr3teacher's post in the thread Undocumented students.

I teach in a magnet program within a Title I school. Long story short, my students are all fine, but this is a big concern with the...

Feb 27, 2017 at 9:26 AM
  2. Upsadaisy replied to the thread NEW SMALL APARTMENT! Need Decor ideas Pictures are included.

I think you've both done very well with smallish spaces. Clean, homey, comfortable. When my husband passed away years ago, I moved...

Feb 26, 2017 at 11:47 AM
  3. Upsadaisy liked otterpop's post in the thread No essay -> no passing my class.

My first thought was, make sure you check with admin to see if they'll back you up. Since you did this, and your principal was...

Feb 25, 2017 at 8:17 PM
  4. Upsadaisy liked Caesar753's post in the thread Should I say something?.

If it's true that he said that, those comments are disgusting and despicable. If you don't stand up for this student, who will? If it...

Feb 24, 2017 at 2:26 PM
  5. Upsadaisy liked readingrules12's post in the thread Oj Simpson Lesson!.

Okay, I can understand your interest. But, you might really be putting yourself and your job on the line. Make sure this is okay with...

Feb 24, 2017 at 11:53 AM
  6. Upsadaisy replied to the thread No essay -> no passing my class.

I agree that too many students slip by without having had to write. It may be late, but that is not a reason to let them continue to...

Feb 24, 2017 at 11:49 AM
  7. Upsadaisy liked Pashtun's post in the thread Undocumented students.

I also believe, that the students need to see that THEIR PARENTS are loved and welcomed in our society. I really believe how we treat...

Feb 23, 2017 at 6:31 PM
  8. Upsadaisy liked Caesar753's post in the thread Oj Simpson Lesson!.

I'm also curious about what standards and objectives this would be meeting. Seems like a very gruesome topic without any context.

Feb 22, 2017 at 7:19 PM

Members Online Now

1. Backroads,
  2. YoungTeacherGuy
Total: 553 (members: 3, guests: 453, robots: 97)
test