TrademarkTer's Recent Activity

1. TrademarkTer replied to the thread Job on the line.

There's also the fact that the person posting it only has ONE post, and the version of the post you see is actually the edited version....

Jan 20, 2018 at 12:22 PM
  2. TrademarkTer replied to the thread Tenure in California.

If I grant you all that, then why do you seem so against tenure? Supposing that's all true, don't the pros outweigh the cons?

Jan 20, 2018 at 11:35 AM
  3. TrademarkTer replied to the thread Tenure in California.

Sure is. Tenure is a BARGAIN for school districts.

Jan 20, 2018 at 7:19 AM
  4. TrademarkTer replied to the thread Tenure in California.

It doesn't mean teachers would make the same amount as superintendents, simply that teachers salaries would likely increase...

Jan 20, 2018 at 7:00 AM
  5. TrademarkTer replied to the thread Tenure in California.

Darn! You could've really learned something

Jan 20, 2018 at 4:06 AM
  6. TrademarkTer replied to the thread Calculus Projects.

In our school, really only geometry does projects. Our department as a whole doesn't like projects because they lead to inflated grades,...

Jan 19, 2018 at 8:39 PM
  7. TrademarkTer replied to the thread Tenure in California.

Did you read what I wrote, or follow the links I posted? Or we just doing talking points here?

Jan 19, 2018 at 6:58 PM
  8. TrademarkTer replied to the thread Ideas for making money on the side (besides tutoring).

The only one I like to use is iPoll. I don't see that listed here. I like iPoll because you just get cash instead of gift cards. I tried...

Jan 19, 2018 at 12:57 PM
  9. TrademarkTer replied to the thread Tenure in California.

You love Christie's talking point, don't ya? I think it is quite rare the number of truly horrible teachers who actually attain tenure....

Jan 19, 2018 at 6:30 AM
  10. TrademarkTer replied to the thread Student Teaching: Co-teaching model?.

I haven't taught algebra 1 since my student teaching six years ago so I don't remember exactly what we did. I just know I much prefer...

Jan 18, 2018 at 9:31 PM
  11. TrademarkTer replied to the thread Tenure in California.

Woot woot, look at us today. Sorry California, y'all didn't even break the top 10....

Jan 18, 2018 at 8:28 PM
  12. TrademarkTer replied to the thread Classroom Incentives?.

Pie the Teacher!!!

Jan 18, 2018 at 8:25 PM
  13. TrademarkTer replied to the thread Student Teaching: Co-teaching model?.

There is most likely some sort of district pacing guide or scope and sequence she is following. Do you have access to that?

Jan 18, 2018 at 3:41 PM
  14. TrademarkTer replied to the thread Budget ads.

2 for $5.99 is my jam

Jan 17, 2018 at 8:23 PM
  15. TrademarkTer replied to the thread Snow day makeup during Spring Break when I already have a vacation planned and paid for.

You said the vacation is all week. How many days of the week would they be taking away because of spring break? I'd be hesitant to take...

Jan 17, 2018 at 8:15 PM
test