TrademarkTer's Recent Activity

1. TrademarkTer replied to the thread One of those bad evaluation threads.

I'm guessing you're not in a strong union state? Our union would never let an eval. fly based on just a few quick walk-throughs. They...

Nov 17, 2017 at 6:54 PM
  2. TrademarkTer replied to the thread Being expected to collaborate with other teachers.

I think you and your colleagues need to have those hard discussions. We do that all the time in our department. If you think their...

Nov 17, 2017 at 7:05 AM
  3. TrademarkTer replied to the thread Missing my PE class is continually used as punishment..

If it got me out of PE, that might have encouraged me to act up as a student ;)

Nov 15, 2017 at 2:53 PM
  4. TrademarkTer replied to the thread Names Names Names.

The only way I really start to learn names is by giving back the papers. For some reason, I associate the name with the writing and...

Nov 14, 2017 at 9:24 PM
  5. TrademarkTer replied to the thread Do I HAVE to get a Special Ed Degree?.

So you want to teach elementary, but you don't want to teach in an urban area, and you don't want to teach SPED? Ok, but the job search...

Nov 12, 2017 at 4:25 PM
  6. TrademarkTer replied to the thread Senioritis.

Maybe so (though I think their are other things we do that may exemplify that more), but skipping a letter doesn't really make a ton of...

Nov 12, 2017 at 8:54 AM
  7. TrademarkTer replied to the thread Need some words of... whatever. I have a first for me..

That's an insult!!!!

Nov 11, 2017 at 9:15 PM
  8. TrademarkTer replied to the thread Need some words of... whatever. I have a first for me..

It's probably #9 on my list of "Ten Fun Things". So yes, but maybe not quite as high on my list as rollercoasters or snow cones. Does...

Nov 11, 2017 at 9:07 PM
  9. TrademarkTer liked stephenpe's post in the thread Need some words of... whatever. I have a first for me..

I tell you what. After teaching 40 years the least of my worries are parents with panties in a wad or the sensitivity of an 8 year old...

Nov 11, 2017 at 8:55 PM
  10. TrademarkTer replied to the thread Senioritis.

My school doesn't skip in the alphabet. Our grades go ABCDE. Es instead of Fs.

Nov 11, 2017 at 6:54 PM
  11. TrademarkTer replied to the thread Results of Global Study on School Choice.

:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Nov 11, 2017 at 12:29 PM
  12. TrademarkTer replied to the thread How do you choose to group students?.

I was always just taught "My dog Fido picks up sticks, seven times eight is fifty-six."

Nov 10, 2017

Members Online Now

1. vickilyn,
  2. Backroads,
  3. Been There,
  4. waterfall,
  5. anna9868,
  6. Rockguykev,
  7. Rebeca,
  8. TrademarkTer,
  9. newbie12
Total: 594 (members: 10, guests: 445, robots: 139)
test