TrademarkTer's Recent Activity

1. TrademarkTer replied to the thread How many periods do you have?.

Yes, though with the duty period, if it's study hall or hall duty, it's basically like a free period in that you can get a lot of work...

Jul 15, 2018 at 9:18 PM
  2. TrademarkTer replied to the thread Should I request permission from admin before starting a classroom GoFundMe?.

Oh yeah, I would never suggest going against a directive. If I was told no, I wouldn't do it. But if I wasn't told one way or another, I...

Jul 15, 2018 at 4:24 PM
  3. TrademarkTer replied to the thread How many periods do you have?.

Yes, though 1 of the 9 is a lunch period. We have lunch periods 4-8 so students can have it at any of those depending on their schedule....

Jul 15, 2018 at 11:08 AM
  4. TrademarkTer replied to the thread Should I request permission from admin before starting a classroom GoFundMe?.

I've always been of the mindset that it's easier to ask for forgiveness than it is to ask for permission. I have a few colleagues who...

Jul 15, 2018 at 8:24 AM
  5. TrademarkTer replied to the thread How many periods do you have?.

We have a 9 period day, each period roughly 40 minutes or so. We teach 5 of the periods, have 1 period of duty (study hall, hallway,...

Jul 15, 2018 at 8:18 AM
  6. TrademarkTer replied to the thread Summer Jobs.

I remember working for a tutoring company, which I won't name, before I started establishing my own base of clients to tutor privately....

Jul 12, 2018 at 1:26 AM
  7. TrademarkTer replied to the thread Reality Check.

Please. I have the attention span of a squirrel so that would be helpful for me,

Jul 12, 2018 at 1:23 AM
test