TrademarkTer's Recent Activity

1. TrademarkTer replied to the thread Thanksgiving break!.

I love November. We just finished our 4 day weekend for teacher's convention, then just 1 full week of school before another 4 day weekend.

Nov 11, 2018 at 10:39 AM
  2. TrademarkTer replied to the thread Admin wants lesson plans to reflect her perspective, not mine.

Simple: Reasonable feedback should be based on what was observed in the classroom...you know when the teacher was doing what teachers...

Nov 10, 2018 at 6:14 PM
  3. TrademarkTer replied to the thread Admin wants lesson plans to reflect her perspective, not mine.

We turn in 1 weeks worth of lesson plans per month, and on a team we take turns writing the plans so I only write plans for 2 or 3 of...

Nov 10, 2018 at 3:33 PM
  4. TrademarkTer liked czacza's post in the thread Admin wants lesson plans to reflect her perspective, not mine.

http://www.uft.org/news-stories/uft-wins-lesson-plan-grievance Not a new article but some good thoughts. Plans are FOR THE TEACHER....

Nov 10, 2018 at 1:46 PM
  5. TrademarkTer replied to the thread What is going on in schools these days?.

Thank you @futuremathsprof You may or may not know what I'm thanking you for, but thank you. You've indeed come a long way.

Nov 7, 2018 at 7:39 PM

Members Online Now

1. RainStorm,
  2. MissCeliaB
Total: 429 (members: 3, guests: 396, robots: 30)
test