teacherintexas's Recent Activity

1. teacherintexas liked MrsC's post in the thread Tell me something GOOD.

Overheard in my room yesterday afternoon: "This is fun; I actually really like this assignment."

Mar 23, 2017 at 9:43 PM
  2. teacherintexas replied to the thread Is this normal for teachers....

Yes, but usually it's just a statement about how awesome my grades were. :laughing:

Mar 23, 2017 at 9:39 PM
  3. teacherintexas liked bella84's post in the thread Is this normal for teachers....

This has been the case in my experience, as well. Every teaching job I've ever applied for required that I upload transcripts when...

Mar 21, 2017 at 10:13 PM
  4. teacherintexas replied to the thread Is this normal for teachers....

I've always had to provide a transcript. Most of the time they even want an official copy from the registrar's office. I had to...

Mar 21, 2017 at 8:10 PM
  5. teacherintexas replied to the thread Thinking of a career chance to PE. Unwise move?.

It would help if you coached sports as well. -Coach's wife

Mar 21, 2017 at 8:07 PM
  6. teacherintexas replied to the thread 43 days left....

I used to have a two week spring break. It was the last week of February and the first week of March. I'm convinced someone on the...

Mar 19, 2017 at 12:41 AM
  7. teacherintexas liked Mrs. K.'s post in the thread Fellow Teacher is really easy grader... I am more average.....

Your high school will not have a good reputation if students can't hack the work once they get to college.

Mar 18, 2017 at 8:07 PM
  8. teacherintexas replied to the thread Those who change jobs to go to another district.

It took about two weeks from application to contract signing. It could have been longer if there hadn't been a scheduled board meeting....

Mar 18, 2017 at 12:56 AM
  9. teacherintexas replied to the thread Excessive absences .... help!.

It doesn't sound like he's motivated to work at all. Is there anyway to get every single one of his teachers together for a conference?

Mar 17, 2017
  10. teacherintexas replied to the thread Is this common? Admin won't provide textbooks..

Yes. Also, textbooks don't have to cover all of your standards. They only have to have about forty percent to get on the approved...

Mar 17, 2017

Members Online Now

1. MissScrimmage,
  2. 4SquareRubric,
  3. Jerry Dill,
  4. SAMANTHA C GOODWIN,
  5. Obadiah,
  6. rpan,
  7. miss-m
Total: 519 (members: 7, guests: 378, robots: 134)
test