teacherintexas's Recent Activity

1. teacherintexas liked Linguist92021's post in the thread Something for English teachers to enjoy..

I'm on a FB page that is about selling your things / buying them. It's basically an online garage sale page, very popular, pretty much...

Jan 22, 2017 at 11:41 PM
  2. teacherintexas liked Upsadaisy's post in the thread Something for English teachers to enjoy..

I have a personal policy of not frequenting any establishment that misspells or makes an error in grammar in its advertising.

Jan 22, 2017 at 11:41 PM
  3. teacherintexas replied to the thread Should I take the leap and become a teacher?.

It also depends on your admin. This year, I only put in six or seven hours more than contract time now with two brand new preps and a...

Jan 21, 2017 at 9:02 AM
  4. teacherintexas replied to the thread What comes in 7's??.

Are old threads no longer locked after so many posts/days like the before-the-site-changed days? It seems like lots of zombie threads...

Jan 17, 2017
  5. teacherintexas replied to the thread Coaching--is it worth it?.

Your district probably has a bus request procedure in place. Plug your schedule into a calendar and write down bus request deadlines....

Jan 17, 2017
  6. teacherintexas replied to the thread Food Allergies School Project.

Done

Jan 17, 2017
  7. teacherintexas replied to the thread Leaving a high performing district for a low performing one but as an Admin..

If you haven't taught in a low income school, before becoming an administrator at one, please go spend a year in a classroom before...

Jan 17, 2017
  8. teacherintexas replied to the thread Help! New Teacher thinking of quitting..

I'd been teaching well over ten years very successfully when I taught sixth grade. Some people love teaching that grade but I hated it....

Jan 17, 2017
  9. teacherintexas liked Caesar753's post in the thread Felt like writing on the Teacher note.

Telling students that something is a test when it's not a test can cause a lot of problems for both you and the teacher. It's dishonest....

Jan 17, 2017
  10. teacherintexas replied to the thread Proposal to arm teachers.

Jan 17, 2017

Members Online Now

1. K1teach,
  2. Missgammaray,
  3. MrsC,
  4. vickilyn,
  5. Kelster95,
  6. GemStone,
  7. Zeynep,
  8. mrsammieb
Total: 405 (members: 10, guests: 268, robots: 127)
test