TeacherGroupie's Recent Activity

1. TeacherGroupie replied to the thread Strategy for doing the Constructed Response.

Becoming more fluent with the technical terminology is always a good idea. Memorizing specific questions and their answers, unless the...

Jul 16, 2018 at 2:16 PM
  2. TeacherGroupie replied to the thread Praxis 5622.

Congratulations, RSA1984! As my gamer friends say, you owned PLT. If you now also own the content that was eluding you during teacher...

Jul 16, 2018 at 2:00 PM
  3. TeacherGroupie replied to the thread Verifying RICA scores.

Each plus mark + represents a band of scores - there's some evidence that + is up to 25% of available points and that ++++ is over 75%...

Jul 12, 2018 at 11:01 PM
  4. TeacherGroupie replied to the thread Verifying RICA scores.

Each plus mark + represents a band of scores - there's some evidence that + is up to 25% of available points and that ++++ is over 75%...

Jul 12, 2018 at 11:01 PM
  5. TeacherGroupie replied to the thread Praxis 5001 - took and passed! Thoughts and tips.

The local public library or university library might be able to set you up with an EBSCO account, which will allow you to access quite a...

Jul 12, 2018 at 7:12 PM
  6. TeacherGroupie replied to the thread How To Prepare Cisco 200-125 Exam Smartly??.

You're unlikely to find information about a test for IT professional certification here. This website is for people who want to be...

Jul 12, 2018 at 6:42 PM
  7. TeacherGroupie replied to the thread RICA word length.

The word count is advisory - but if you're writing over 600 words, you're probably working too hard, and possibly not using the...

Jul 12, 2018 at 6:36 PM
  8. TeacherGroupie replied to the thread Praxis 5047 - Middle School ELA.

You might look through threads here on other states' ELA and middle-school ELA exams. The resources at the beginning of the post...

Jul 12, 2018 at 12:57 AM
  9. TeacherGroupie replied to the thread Questions about my resume.

Welcome to A to Z, Unetheladyteacher. My sympathies on your difficult year. Your threads have been merged because A to Z Forums policy...

Jul 12, 2018 at 12:39 AM
test