TeacherGroupie's Recent Activity

1. TeacherGroupie replied to the thread TIPS FOR PASSING GACE EARLY CHILDHOOD TEST (GA).

You're welcome, MARIABEN. Let me wish you, not so much good luck, but good hunting as you study and as you take the test.

Apr 23, 2018 at 2:43 PM
  2. TeacherGroupie replied to the thread TIPS FOR PASSING GACE EARLY CHILDHOOD TEST (GA).

Each state works a bit differently, and Georgia is far from one of the states I know best. What follows below, I found by searching...

Apr 23, 2018 at 12:10 AM
  3. TeacherGroupie replied to the thread Ets takes money but wont schedule seat.

2good, I'm sorry to learn that my hypothesis about why you were having trouble getting that testing seat was wrong. What has happened...

Apr 22, 2018 at 7:09 PM
  4. TeacherGroupie replied to the thread Wearing the "This is stupid. I don't need this" mask.

Boys are likelier to project, I think, at least in terms of what comes out of the mouth: the interior monologue goes, I'm struggling...

Apr 22, 2018 at 7:07 PM
  5. TeacherGroupie replied to the thread AP Stats.

In California, teaching computer science may not be that simple. See...

Apr 22, 2018 at 2:53 AM
  6. TeacherGroupie replied to the thread Testing Snafu.

What I really don't like about computer-adaptive testing, at least as I understand it, is that it doesn't allow for going back and...

Apr 19, 2018 at 2:44 PM
  7. TeacherGroupie replied to the thread Lowest Performing School in County.

Add to the list of Young Teacher Guy's admirable traits his diplomacy.

Apr 17, 2018 at 6:41 PM
  8. TeacherGroupie replied to the thread Tips for stretching out a lesson plan?.

I just searched "lesson plans high school biology skeletal system" and came up with a number of interesting hits, including a New York...

Apr 17, 2018 at 1:24 AM
  9. TeacherGroupie replied to the thread Math Praxis Core.

Welcome to A to Z, hannah0409! Having now experienced Praxis Core math questions, can you identify some specific math skills/concepts...

Apr 16, 2018
test