Secondary Teach's Recent Activity

1. Secondary Teach replied to the thread Interesting footage..

Apparently, now the dumb superintendent has "resigned", before he can be terminated. It's all over the news media down here in NOLA....

Jan 21, 2018 at 3:17 AM
  2. Secondary Teach liked miss-m's post in the thread When one mysteriously student does something wrong....

When this has happened in my classes in the past, I’ve stopped everyone right then to address it. I make it very clear that these types...

Jan 18, 2018 at 11:57 AM
  3. Secondary Teach liked Backroads's post in the thread When one mysteriously student does something wrong....

I've come across this a few times over my career, and I had another one yesterday: variations of a very mean note about a student being...

Jan 18, 2018 at 11:57 AM
  4. Secondary Teach liked Upsadaisy's post in the thread Twitter Chats.

I use twitter to follow favorite authors, a few tv personalities, GrammarBytes for their daily grammar question, and CNN. That's it. If...

Jan 17, 2018 at 11:07 AM
  5. Secondary Teach liked mrsf70's post in the thread Twitter Chats.

I've been part of Twitter for 8 or 9 years. I use it purely educationally and have learned so much from it. I am attaching a link to a...

Jan 17, 2018 at 11:07 AM
  6. Secondary Teach liked XWordHobbyist's post in the thread Twitter Chats.

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who didn't understand Twitter chats at first! Once I did a few I found them very useful, though....

Jan 17, 2018 at 11:06 AM
  7. Secondary Teach replied to the thread Website with teaching strategies (not worksheets).

Glad we could be of assistance! :)

Jan 15, 2018 at 6:41 PM
  8. Secondary Teach liked Hokiegrad1993's post in the thread Website with teaching strategies (not worksheets).

I appreciate all of this!

Jan 15, 2018 at 6:40 PM
  9. Secondary Teach liked AlwaysAttend's post in the thread Interesting footage..

There was nothing excessive seen in the video. I again question if we all watched the same video. Excessive force is more force than is...

Jan 15, 2018 at 6:40 PM
  10. Secondary Teach replied to the thread Interesting footage..

I agree. I don't think excessive force was applied either. The force used was appropriate for the situation, I only posted the above...

Jan 15, 2018 at 6:39 PM
  11. Secondary Teach replied to the thread Interesting footage..

I reside here in New Orleans, LA- wherein the incident took place here in our state of Louisiana. I heard on the local news here that...

Jan 15, 2018 at 6:08 PM
  12. Secondary Teach replied to the thread Website with teaching strategies (not worksheets).

Hi Otter, have you tried the Teaching Channel? They sometimes throughout the year air a weekly special showcasing teachers utilizing new...

Jan 15, 2018 at 3:31 PM
  13. Secondary Teach liked a2z's post in the thread Finances are tight and I'm a little stressed..

Isn't the reason you have savings is so that when things like this occur you have some extra to see you through? If you want to stop...

Jan 15, 2018 at 10:03 AM

Members Online Now

1. kaitydid,
  2. TrademarkTer,
  3. Caesar753,
  4. kellynicole731,
  5. Ms.Holyoke,
  6. Kat.,
  7. ready2learn,
  8. waterfall
Total: 527 (members: 10, guests: 426, robots: 91)
test