Peregrin5's Recent Activity

1. Peregrin5 liked vickilyn's post in the thread Student Complaints.

All SPED, grades 8-12. Our students have a million excuses but need to be held accountable. Fortunately, my co-workers and I are there...

Apr 24, 2017 at 8:48 PM
  2. Peregrin5 replied to the thread Student Complaints.

I do labs like every other day, and fun activities interspersed in between. My kids still complain that I "do too many notes". Sorry but...

Apr 24, 2017 at 5:37 PM
  3. Peregrin5 replied to the thread What is the most aggravating thing your students do?.

Love this. I'm trying to remind myself everyday to focus on the kids who want to learn, so I don't get overly negative. I just have a...

Apr 24, 2017 at 5:12 PM
  4. Peregrin5 liked Backroads's post in the thread What is the most aggravating thing your students do?.

I had an incident just this afternoon where a student flat-out refused to do an assignment. So I perused for a helpful bit of internet...

Apr 24, 2017 at 5:11 PM
  5. Peregrin5 replied to the thread What is the most aggravating thing your students do?.

This. I have an alarming number of students in some of my classes who have decided that they are going to sit there and do nothing....

Apr 24, 2017 at 3:21 PM
  6. Peregrin5 liked Caesar753's post in the thread What is the most aggravating thing your students do?.

I really dislike it when kids who are capable of doing something act like they can't do it, usually so that I will do it for them. The...

Apr 24, 2017 at 3:16 PM
  7. Peregrin5 liked Backroads's post in the thread What is the most aggravating thing your students do?.

I have given lessons on how to tell if someone is done talking.

8. Peregrin5 liked YoungTeacherGuy's post in the thread What is the most aggravating thing your students do?.

Interrupting. Like when I'm speaking to an adult or another student. They'll walk up to me and start talking as though I'm not...

9. Peregrin5 replied to the thread Red meat.

No. I LOVE a red juicy steak. <3

Apr 24, 2017 at 11:35 AM
  10. Peregrin5 replied to the thread Got good news today....

A little late but... Yay! Congratulations!!

Apr 22, 2017 at 3:03 PM
  11. Peregrin5 replied to the thread Teachers With Personal YouTube and Social Media Accounts.

It's wise to be wary of your social media accounts. I've encountered at least 2 teachers from different districts that lost their jobs...

Apr 22, 2017 at 2:51 PM
  12. Peregrin5 replied to the thread What are your working conditions like?.

:rofl:

Apr 22, 2017 at 2:45 PM
  13. Peregrin5 liked czacza's post in the thread What are your working conditions like?.

Fat finger. Now edited.

Apr 22, 2017 at 2:44 PM
  14. Peregrin5 liked mathmagic's post in the thread What are your working conditions like?.

Quoting for the sake of unintentionally awkward/funny jumbling of words/letters by the phone...

Apr 22, 2017 at 2:44 PM
  15. Peregrin5 liked czacza's post in the thread What are your working conditions like?.

We had free breakfast and massages today arranged by our school nurse. Amazing.

Apr 22, 2017 at 2:43 PM
test