Peregrin5's Recent Activity

1. Peregrin5 liked Backroads's post in the thread Are today's parents really RAISING their kids?.

I see this so often within the profession. Many other teachers have said, you don't want to sacrifice for the students? Get out of the...

Jun 20, 2017 at 10:31 AM
  2. Peregrin5 liked Leaborb192's post in the thread Are today's parents really RAISING their kids?.

I also think that's a huge part of the (societal)problem. Once upon a time teachers taught and parents raised their kids. I did my job...

Jun 20, 2017 at 10:31 AM
  3. Peregrin5 replied to the thread 43 days left....

Only two more days left. Some of the kids are really making it hard to leave. I've had multiple students and parents tell me how much...

Jun 18, 2017 at 5:03 PM
  4. Peregrin5 replied to the thread Vacation Help, Where Should I Go?.

I'd want to go to Chicago only because I've never been, and I've visited most major cities. Washington DC was really fun though when I...

Jun 18, 2017 at 2:46 PM
  5. Peregrin5 replied to the thread Specialized Credential in Biological Sciences.

I had a specialized Biology license and in order to teach physical science I had to take the other two general science CSETs. For the...

Jun 16, 2017
  6. Peregrin5 liked Tulipteacher's post in the thread 6 preps! Advice badly needed.

How different are they from each other? Are they different grade levels or honors/regular versions of the same class? I think routines...

Jun 16, 2017

Members Online Now

1. catnfiddle,
  2. jadorelafrance,
  3. rpan,
  4. MrsC,
  5. allaphoristic
Total: 501 (members: 6, guests: 400, robots: 95)
test