Peregrin5's Recent Activity

1. Peregrin5 posted a new thread.

Running into students in very unexpected places

So I moved states and cities, even left teaching to go back to school. I just ran into one of my students from my first year of...

Forum: General Education

Jan 17, 2018 at 2:45 PM
  2. Peregrin5 replied to the thread I made myself get work done so now I'm taking a break... and a question..

If you read the Wikipedia synopsis I'm sure you'd see why. Not sure if it's appropriate to describe on this forum.

Jan 17, 2018 at 2:42 PM
  3. Peregrin5 replied to the thread I made myself get work done so now I'm taking a break... and a question..

I haven't read Handmaid's Tale but the series on Hulu?/Netflix? is freaking amazing and disturbing.

Jan 17, 2018 at 12:15 PM
  4. Peregrin5 replied to the thread Substitute Teacher.

That's true. I have yet to cancel a job. I think in our district you can cancel if it's more than 24 hours before the scheduled job but...

Jan 14, 2018 at 4:27 PM
  5. Peregrin5 replied to the thread Substitute Teacher.

Don't worry about it. I turn down a lot of jobs. I can only work on particular days and sometimes things come up. Figure out the online...

Jan 12, 2018 at 1:19 AM
  6. Peregrin5 replied to the thread Looking like I need a new science credential.

Sorry to hear that. I'm very surprised they weren't more accommodating at the High School level.

Jan 11, 2018 at 11:58 PM
test