Obadiah's Recent Activity

1. Obadiah replied to the thread Small Florida private school students to throw away "violent" video games! What do you think of this.

Dave Grossman expresses concerns about violent video games in his book, Assassination Generation. He mainly expresses concern that the...

May 27, 2018 at 7:04 AM
  2. Obadiah liked NewTeacher2016's post in the thread Small Florida private school students to throw away "violent" video games! What do you think of this.

We should increase the age restriction of violent video games up to 21 years old or 25 years old. If you have not noticed, most...

May 27, 2018 at 6:00 AM
  3. Obadiah replied to the thread Let's talk school shootings.

Add another one. Noblesville Middle School, a teacher and a student were shot and injured and the high school also received a bomb...

May 26, 2018 at 6:47 AM
  4. Obadiah liked creativemonster's post in the thread Let's talk school shootings.

And... just since this thread has opened there have been how many school shootings?

May 26, 2018 at 6:16 AM
  5. Obadiah liked a2z's post in the thread Let's talk school shootings.

Seems to me in all cases we would be trying to keep the sick student away from the school. The police, school, and FBI had multiple...

May 26, 2018 at 6:16 AM
  6. Obadiah replied to the thread Let's talk school shootings.

Please bear with me as I twist these articles from my Google News search this morning and create my own mythical article. The Ebola...

May 25, 2018 at 6:45 AM
  7. Obadiah replied to the thread Please help me for this question.

I agree. I googled your question and came up with some examples and explanations. If I might take a guess, you are possibly a student....

May 24, 2018 at 9:06 AM
  8. Obadiah replied to the thread Let's talk school shootings.

I just did a search on Google News. I entered "student guns found". It brought up the following headlines. Dateline: Today: "Student...

May 23, 2018 at 6:42 AM
  9. Obadiah liked blazer's post in the thread Let's talk school shootings.

I thought one of the arguments for gun ownership is the gun is needed to protect you from the 'bad guys'. If the gun is in a safe and...

May 23, 2018 at 6:18 AM
  10. Obadiah liked ms.irene's post in the thread Let's talk school shootings.

You know what else they all had in common? Guns. Lots of guns that are designed to kill lots of people fast.

May 23, 2018 at 6:17 AM
  11. Obadiah replied to the thread Let's talk school shootings.

I read two troubling articles on CNN yesterday. The first one, "The U.S. Has Had 57 Times as Many School Shootings as the Other Major...

May 22, 2018 at 7:05 AM
  12. Obadiah liked Janedo5513's post in the thread Let's talk school shootings.

We also need to hold the parents accountable for the school shootings. Why not? Most of these kids cannot go into a gun shop and buy one...

May 21, 2018 at 6:25 AM
  13. Obadiah liked readingrules12's post in the thread Let's talk school shootings.

We need to do as much as possible as a society to prevent these school shootings. It seems that cities put lots of $$$ into reducing...

May 21, 2018 at 6:23 AM
  14. Obadiah replied to the thread Let's talk school shootings.

Checking the news on my phone this morning, Anderson Cooper stated that more people have died in schools than in the military. I'm not...

May 20, 2018
  15. Obadiah liked GPC0321's post in the thread Let's talk school shootings.

I'm a 16-year veteran teacher, and I'm getting to the point where I actually have some anxiety and apprehension about my career because...

May 20, 2018
test