Ms. I's Recent Activity

1. Ms. I replied to the thread Having a few drinks to unwind on the weekends.

I'm not a chocoholic, but I'm in the mood for a piece of caramel, chocolate, pecan candy, See's candy, or Snickers here & there. I love...

Feb 14, 2019 at 6:13 PM
  2. Ms. I liked mathmagic's post in the thread Having a few drinks to unwind on the weekends.

Ms. I and I sound incredibly similar, drink-wise! I've also never had alcohol (nor coffee, really, blech). I will dive into sweets...

Feb 14, 2019 at 12:13 PM
  3. Ms. I replied to the thread Having a few drinks to unwind on the weekends.

mathmagic, right! I can unwind just relaxing at home, dining out, or sitting up relaxing in a movie theatre really. As long as I'm not...

Feb 13, 2019 at 5:03 PM
  4. Ms. I replied to the thread Buying Coffee.

Like the rare few or less of you, I don't drink coffee at all either.

Feb 13, 2019 at 11:40 AM
  5. Ms. I replied to the thread Quit rather than be non-renewed--what now?.

OK!

Feb 13, 2019 at 11:21 AM
  6. Ms. I replied to the thread Quit rather than be non-renewed--what now?.

Great, email me please. :)

Feb 13, 2019 at 11:20 AM
  7. Ms. I replied to the thread Quit rather than be non-renewed--what now?.

(deleted)

Feb 13, 2019 at 11:15 AM
  8. Ms. I replied to the thread Quit rather than be non-renewed--what now?.

Kenz501, right, that's the thing about resigning...you won't be approved for unemployment. I wish they'd look more into each person's...

Feb 13, 2019 at 10:56 AM
  9. Ms. I replied to the thread Advise? Love my school but housing is SO expensive..

I feel the same way about my area. Firstly, I'll say that I absolutely LOVE my city & could live here for the rest of my life. That...

Feb 13, 2019 at 10:51 AM
  10. Ms. I replied to the thread Annoying things people/your neighbors do.

Since it's just about neighbors we're talking about here, I honestly have ZERO complaints here at the apt complex where I've lived for...

Feb 13, 2019 at 10:39 AM
  11. Ms. I replied to the thread 9 Years Later.....

Whew, you did it, that's great! I went to the actual CSUF campus for a couple of semesters when I had switched gears to working on my...

Feb 13, 2019 at 10:32 AM
  12. Ms. I replied to the thread Having a few drinks to unwind on the weekends.

Like Teacher234, I don't drink alcoholic drinks & haven't ever in my life either. I don't even drink coffee, except for a sip once to...

Feb 13, 2019 at 10:27 AM
  13. Ms. I liked Teacher234's post in the thread Having a few drinks to unwind on the weekends.

I have never drank any alcohol or alcoholic beverage in my life. I am completely against it. I often drink soda.

Feb 13, 2019 at 10:21 AM
  14. Ms. I replied to the thread Quit rather than be non-renewed--what now?.

Sorry this happened. It sounds like they just hired you just to hire you because they needed someone for yet another year. It's like...

Feb 13, 2019 at 10:14 AM

Members Online Now

1. Kelster95,
  2. jadorelafrance,
  3. MrsC,
  4. futuremathsprof,
  5. TrademarkTer
Total: 338 (members: 6, guests: 291, robots: 41)
test