Ms.Holyoke's Recent Activity

1. Ms.Holyoke replied to the thread First thing you're going to do on summer break.

I got a pedicure after work last week too! It was much needed. :)

May 19, 2019 at 3:46 PM
  2. Ms.Holyoke liked MissCeliaB's post in the thread First thing you're going to do on summer break.

I already did mine. I went after work yesterday and got a pedicure! It was wonderful!

May 19, 2019 at 3:46 PM
  3. Ms.Holyoke replied to the thread Bellwork ideas?.

I give the kids a Do Now every day and it doesn't take me too long to make because it's usually just one question. I don't make them in...

May 15, 2019 at 6:56 PM
  4. Ms.Holyoke replied to the thread Student Looking for Advice.

I would ask to speak with your guidance counselor about this.

May 15, 2019 at 5:44 PM
  5. Ms.Holyoke replied to the thread Student Looking for Advice.

delete

May 15, 2019 at 5:43 PM
  6. Ms.Holyoke replied to the thread Student Looking for Advice.

You could ask your parent/guardian to contact the teacher and ask for a meeting with the teacher and an administrator.

May 15, 2019 at 5:21 PM
  7. Ms.Holyoke replied to the thread Do you teach note taking?.

I personally do not teach note taking. I use guided notes and I have the kids fill in what I write on the board. Some of my students...

May 15, 2019 at 4:51 PM
  8. Ms.Holyoke replied to the thread What will you be doing differently next year?.

I would also love to be more efficient during the school day! Does anyone make copies for the week ahead of time? I would love to stay...

May 15, 2019 at 4:37 PM
  9. Ms.Holyoke liked mathmagic's post in the thread What will you be doing differently next year?.

Trying to miraculously find a way to massively increase my efficiency and ability to pare down my "extra stuff" that I do, as I take 6...

May 15, 2019 at 4:36 PM
  10. Ms.Holyoke replied to the thread What will you be doing differently next year?.

I want to work on my percentages as well. I want to lump together "assessments" as 60%, "classwork" as 30%, homework as 5%, and the...

May 15, 2019 at 4:31 PM
  11. Ms.Holyoke replied to the thread What will you be doing differently next year?.

I know that some of my kids don't have phones and some don't have a computer at home. But I would like to do more practice in class w/...

May 15, 2019 at 4:28 PM

Members Online Now

1. eng123,
  2. mathandbugs
Total: 419 (members: 5, guests: 316, robots: 98)
test