MrsC's Recent Activity

1. MrsC liked Upsadaisy's post in the thread I didn’t resign. Now I’m feeling worse than ever. Please advise?.

Do not feel guilty. Face the fact that this is not the right setting for you and move on. You deserve to be appreciated and valued for...

Nov 12, 2018 at 11:28 AM
  2. MrsC replied to the thread Chatty daughter - how would you handle this?.

The work is surprising to me for Grade 2, it is more along the lines of what I would expect from much younger students (our Grade 2...

Nov 12, 2018 at 11:18 AM
  3. MrsC replied to the thread Thanksgiving break!.

Here in Canada, Thanksgiving is on the second Monday in October; that day is a statutory holiday. It's a long, long haul from then until...

Nov 12, 2018 at 9:06 AM
  4. MrsC replied to the thread I didn’t resign. Now I’m feeling worse than ever. Please advise?.

You need to make yourself the top priority. Put in your resignation as soon as possible.

Nov 12, 2018 at 6:19 AM
  5. MrsC replied to the thread Just spotted this. Teacher fights with student.

Maybe because there was a recent post about it:...

Nov 11, 2018 at 4:06 PM
  6. MrsC replied to the thread Help with Childcare Volunteering (No Respect from Children).

My sense is that sitting for more lessons, after a day of school, is simply too much for some of the children. I wonder if you would...

Nov 11, 2018 at 1:04 PM
  7. MrsC replied to the thread Admin wants lesson plans to reflect her perspective, not mine.

I don't have any suggestions for you; I only need to submit plans for observation/evaluation lessons. It astounds me that your admin has...

Nov 10, 2018 at 11:14 AM
  8. MrsC replied to the thread Classroom Management HELP.

I expect my students to be silent when I (or someone else) is talking to the group (lessons, announcements, class discussions) and when...

Nov 9, 2018 at 6:21 AM

Members Online Now

1. MissCeliaB,
  2. jadorelafrance
Total: 545 (members: 2, guests: 465, robots: 78)
test