Mr.history's Recent Activity

1. Mr.history replied to the thread Master's Program that is NOT writing-intensive?.

What are you trying to get your masters in? Education? Your subject area (math, science, ect)? I got my masters in Instructional...

May 21, 2019 at 8:41 PM
  2. Mr.history replied to the thread Field trip chaperone vs parents who just want a cheap outing.

At my school we go on one big trip a year with students. Cost is about $80. We make the parents pay the same price as the kids which...

May 20, 2019 at 10:28 PM
  3. Mr.history replied to the thread Time to start this thread...when do you get out this year?.

I get out this Friday the 24th. I'm always ready for summer but this year a little more so because we have been in testing mode for...

May 20, 2019 at 8:41 PM
  4. Mr.history replied to the thread First thing you're going to do on summer break.

Sleep, videogames, watch movies. MAYBE exercise by the second week. :)

May 19, 2019 at 4:14 PM
  5. Mr.history replied to the thread Paying for your own sub?.

I doubt this is true. Most of those medical ads end with ask your doctor about this drug or something along those lines. Most of these...

May 19, 2019 at 4:13 PM
  6. Mr.history replied to the thread Social studies WWII lesson including Superheros?.

What age range are you teaching? I would do something centered around propaganda and how comic books and cartoons were used to...

May 17, 2019

Members Online Now

1. MissBee06,
  2. Leaborb192,
  3. giahan daroii
Total: 492 (members: 8, guests: 436, robots: 48)
test