Home Page:
    https://www.crashtestteacher.com
    Teacher
    Location - Displays on your posts:
    Texas
    What you teach - Displays on your posts:
    Middle School Teacher
    Profile Welcome Message:
    Hello! My name is Mitch Fairchild. I currently teach Middle School Graphic Design, Web Business, Personal Finance, and Yearbook. I look forward to learning from this forum.
    Mitchell “Mitch” Collin Fairchild is a student of EdTech, creativity, and design. He is currently in the 4th year of Doctoral Candidacy (Ed. D. Educational Leadership), and along with launching CrashTestTeacher.com (a website aimed at easing the burdens of teachers everywhere), he likes to find ways for teachers to better express themselves and tap into their most valuable skill…their creativity.

Mitch is an Audio/Visual guru, who loves to pass his video production knowledge on to his students as they create documentaries, music videos, and PSAs. As a Design/Technology Teacher, Mitch has mastered, and taught, video game design, shoe design, architecture, yearbook publication, and even stop motion animation in addition to A/V editing and production.

When he is not teaching in the classroom or doing research for is dissertation, Mitch enjoys spending time with his beautiful wife Courtney, and their two beautiful daughters, Carly and Cassidy.
test