Home Page:
    https://sites.google.com/a/sandi.net/mgonzales2/
    Visiting Teacher
    Location - Displays on your posts:
    San Diego Unified School District
    What you teach - Displays on your posts:
    High School Teacher
    Profile Welcome Message:
    Georgia born, Texas raised, California living. Navy Veteran, professional educator, science enthusiast, and life-long learner. Curious and skeptical, but rarely cynical. Education is a core value, teaching is a passion, and broadening the horizons of young minds is it's own reward.
    I love the outdoors, but I hate exercising. Well, I hate exercising for the sake of exercising. I need to be engaged in something like a sport, or group activity to avoid the monotony that is inherent to things like running or going to the gym alone.

I love movies. I especially love watching good movies in the theater. Outdoor activities I enjoy include camping, barbecuing, fishing, hiking, and walking to clear my head. I'm also a dog lover.

Dining out is another great experience I enjoy. Food is awesome and I like trying new food as often as possible. I like cooking and experimenting with food. I like to think I'm adventurous when it comes to cuisine.

I spent seven years in the Navy. I enlisted in 2004 just after high school and began my full time focus on education in 2011 after ending my enlistment. Before teaching I worked on aviation life support systems and aircrew survival equipment.

I completed my undergraduate degree at Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University with a Bachelor of Science degree in aeronautics. I am earning my teaching credential and Master of Art in teaching at National University. I intend to obtain a second Master's degree for Earth science education from Penn State.

Members Online Now

Total: 341 (members: 1, guests: 254, robots: 86)
test