mathmagic's Recent Activity

1. mathmagic liked CowlyHole's post in the thread SNOW.

So far for January we've been in school for four total days (two half days). We had a two hour early release on Wednesday, the 3rd....

Jan 18, 2018 at 11:01 PM
  2. mathmagic liked YoungTeacherGuy's post in the thread Snow day makeup during Spring Break when I already have a vacation planned and paid for.

Use your personal day if necessary. Period.

Jan 18, 2018 at 1:17 PM
  3. mathmagic replied to the thread SNOW.

I've been incredibly lucky in my time full-time teaching - only 4 or 5 days total over the four years, one of which we didn't make up...

Jan 17, 2018 at 7:04 PM
  4. mathmagic replied to the thread I made myself get work done so now I'm taking a break... and a question..

"According to AR" it's around a 4th-5th grade reading level. Don't let that deter him at all -- just have him try it out and see if he...

Jan 17, 2018 at 9:14 AM
  5. mathmagic liked miss-m's post in the thread I made myself get work done so now I'm taking a break... and a question..

To what end though? This isn't a thread trying to prove a point, I'm just curious what everyone's reading. Not everything needs to be a...

Jan 17, 2018 at 9:13 AM
  6. mathmagic replied to the thread Classroom Incentives?.

Could you have them brainstorm a list of what they'd like to work towards? The kids always are 5x more creative than me, especially...

Jan 16, 2018 at 7:31 PM
  7. mathmagic replied to the thread I made myself get work done so now I'm taking a break... and a question..

The Magic Misfits (written by Neil Patrick Harris...will turn it over to my class after I finish!)...then if I can get my hands on it...

Jan 16, 2018 at 7:30 PM

Members Online Now

1. Peregrin5,
  2. mathmagic
Total: 402 (members: 3, guests: 290, robots: 109)
test