Master Pre-K's Recent Activity

1. Master Pre-K replied to the thread When does money become an issue in your relationship??.

Way ahead if you. I did that as soon as he had all his things. Yes, and I’m changing my route too. Between awful love letters, I get...

May 22, 2018 at 2:30 PM
  2. Master Pre-K liked Ms. I's post in the thread When does money become an issue in your relationship??.

Good Master Pre-K! Can you change the locks in the meantime? Not to scare you, but stay safe out there and look over your shoulder...

May 22, 2018 at 2:26 PM
  3. Master Pre-K replied to the thread Response to cutting in line....

I would go to the teacher and state what I tried, then ask for suggestions. My guess is the offender knows he can get away with it with...

May 22, 2018 at 7:02 AM
  4. Master Pre-K liked Been There's post in the thread Response to cutting in line....

I would always walk at the end of the line so that I could monitor and maintain control. The line leader was selected for his/her...

May 22, 2018 at 6:55 AM
  5. Master Pre-K liked MissScrimmage's post in the thread Response to cutting in line....

My script goes something like this: "That sounds like a problem you can solve yourself. You can speak with the person who cut in line...

May 22, 2018 at 6:55 AM
  6. Master Pre-K replied to the thread Para: Uncomfortable Situation.

One year, my high school planned their annual homecoming game. Our class president emailed everyone and got us all excited about coming...

May 21, 2018 at 8:53 PM
  7. Master Pre-K liked futuremathsprof's post in the thread When does money become an issue in your relationship??.

If all of his belongings are out of the house, then block his number.

May 21, 2018 at 1:42 PM
  8. Master Pre-K liked Missy's post in the thread When does money become an issue in your relationship??.

Good!

May 21, 2018 at 1:42 PM
  9. Master Pre-K replied to the thread Response to cutting in line....

Really... I am not implying anything. I thought you are supposed to wait your turn. Why not line up in alphabetical order? If someone...

May 21, 2018 at 1:37 PM
  10. Master Pre-K replied to the thread Response to cutting in line....

Really bothers me when the road is cut off for repairs, and everyone can see the sign that says you must merge to the left and some...

May 21, 2018 at 12:42 AM
  11. Master Pre-K liked thesub's post in the thread Response to cutting in line....

But this is not fair to the "good kid"! I find the cutter is usually one of the naughty kids who's usually in trouble always..

May 21, 2018 at 12:36 AM
  12. Master Pre-K replied to the thread Para: Uncomfortable Situation.

I had a temp job once, and the supervisor started getting friendly. Asked me to go out with him for dinner, just business of course. I...

May 21, 2018 at 12:31 AM
  13. Master Pre-K replied to the thread When does money become an issue in your relationship??.

He's gone. I have still decided to put my unit on the market. He is still sending me messages, trying to make me feel guilty for...

May 20, 2018 at 11:54 PM
  14. Master Pre-K replied to the thread Portrait of a "family".

It may be years before society, authors, and our nation itself decides to truly live up in harmony.

May 20, 2018 at 11:23 PM
  15. Master Pre-K liked MrsC's post in the thread Portrait of a "family".

We've made a conscious effort to have books in our school that reflect all of our families. It's so important that the students are all...

May 20, 2018 at 9:03 AM
test