LittleShakespeare's Recent Activity

1. LittleShakespeare liked Pisces's post in the thread I didn’t resign. Now I’m feeling worse than ever. Please advise?.

Before you give up 100% on teaching, have you ever considered working at an Independent school? It's practically stress free. I used to...

Jan 16, 2019 at 9:13 PM
  2. LittleShakespeare liked MathGuy31's post in the thread I didn’t resign. Now I’m feeling worse than ever. Please advise?.

I hope things go well. It's never fun being in an environment with this type of people. I hope it goes well. Hope things go well in...

Jan 15, 2019 at 4:32 AM
  3. LittleShakespeare replied to the thread What gets you through the toughest times in your teaching career?.

That’s so awesome. :)

Jan 14, 2019 at 5:21 PM
  4. LittleShakespeare liked Milsey's post in the thread What gets you through the toughest times in your teaching career?.

Prayer. I look at my daughter's baby book, and seeing how much progress she has made. Seeing my debt load reach 3 digits!

Jan 14, 2019 at 5:21 PM
  5. LittleShakespeare replied to the thread I didn’t resign. Now I’m feeling worse than ever. Please advise?.

Thank you for your help. :)

Jan 11, 2019 at 4:00 PM
  6. LittleShakespeare liked a2z's post in the thread I didn’t resign. Now I’m feeling worse than ever. Please advise?.

Good luck. I'm happy you finally put in that resignation before it was too late.

Jan 11, 2019 at 3:59 PM
  7. LittleShakespeare replied to the thread I didn’t resign. Now I’m feeling worse than ever. Please advise?.

Thank you so much. :heart:

Jan 11, 2019 at 3:55 PM
  8. LittleShakespeare liked catnfiddle's post in the thread I didn’t resign. Now I’m feeling worse than ever. Please advise?.

Keep us in the loop with how things go and what your next steps are. Your passion for literature is palpable, and I know you'll find the...

Jan 11, 2019 at 3:55 PM
  9. LittleShakespeare replied to the thread I didn’t resign. Now I’m feeling worse than ever. Please advise?.

Thank you so much! I did it! I spoke to my union rep, and he told me I could hand it in now. I submitted it this morning, and oh my...

Jan 10, 2019
  10. LittleShakespeare liked vickilyn's post in the thread I didn’t resign. Now I’m feeling worse than ever. Please advise?.

I've seen it done several times. When you know in advance that you will be moving on, your advance notice of resignation is a gift you...

Jan 10, 2019
  11. LittleShakespeare replied to the thread What gets you through the toughest times in your teaching career?.

I wanted to know what gets teachers during the tough times, but I feel like this conversation went somewhere else completely. I...

Jan 10, 2019
  12. LittleShakespeare replied to the thread What gets you through the toughest times in your teaching career?.

Oh no, a PhD program is funded. I will not go into debt paying for a PhD when they pay you to research there. My grad school debt is...

Jan 10, 2019
  13. LittleShakespeare replied to the thread What gets you through the toughest times in your teaching career?.

Sounds like this poster’s brain is smaller than her heart, if you catch mine. :)

Jan 10, 2019

Members Online Now

1. innovationguy,
  2. vickilyn
Total: 317 (members: 3, guests: 277, robots: 37)
test