Lisabobisa's Recent Activity

1. Lisabobisa replied to the thread Unprofessional/Inappropriate student emails.

Take the emails (or not the actual emails, but an email similarly written), and turn it into a life skills lesson by editing it as a...

Apr 25, 2019 at 7:11 AM
  2. Lisabobisa replied to the thread Call to make teachers exempt from paying tax!.

THIS! LOL! I just got a pay raise in 2016 and had to PAY taxes the past two years instead of getting a refund. Better believe I whined...

Apr 25, 2019 at 6:54 AM
  3. Lisabobisa replied to the thread Observation During Independent Work?.

Have it in your daily schedule and it shouldn't be a problem. I teach high school students with special needs and every day we have...

Apr 25, 2019 at 6:51 AM
  4. Lisabobisa replied to the thread Is there a 'loophole' to the state teaching exams?.

I was always bad at math in high school, but when I got to college, I was required to take a math course. I took a course that was...

Apr 25, 2019 at 6:44 AM
  5. Lisabobisa replied to the thread What would it take to legally establish teacher unions in states where they are currently banned?.

I live in FL and was part of a union when I was in the public schools. We have them here, they just aren't as strong because you aren't...

Apr 25, 2019 at 6:35 AM

Members Online Now

1. rpan,
  2. futuremathsprof
Total: 166 (members: 7, guests: 122, robots: 37)
test