Ima Teacher's Recent Activity

1. Ima Teacher replied to the thread Would you do this?.

Yes, definitely research. Insurance varies widely among plans and states. We also have a contribution limit and rollover limit....

Oct 15, 2018 at 5:51 AM
  2. Ima Teacher replied to the thread Would you do this?.

I have an FSA and an HSA in addition to my health insurance. My insurance plan includes $500 HSA contribution, and I contribute an...

Oct 14, 2018 at 8:18 PM
  3. Ima Teacher replied to the thread Would you do this?.

My DH doesn’t know the last time he went to the doctor, but he still won’t risk being uninsured. I have always carried health...

Oct 14, 2018 at 6:20 PM
  4. Ima Teacher replied to the thread Can I get personal?.

I can get ready to go anywhere in under 30 minutes. On a typical school day, it is usually 20. I put out clothes the night before....

Oct 14, 2018 at 6:17 PM
  5. Ima Teacher replied to the thread Interesting Ted Talk on Spider Venom.

I know that getting a bite from one sure was a major issue for me. I love Ted Talks. I use several during the year.

Oct 13, 2018 at 10:21 AM
  6. Ima Teacher replied to the thread Daily ELA plans..?.

My entire year in divided into four thematic units. Within those units, I laid out the reading standards first, then added the...

Oct 13, 2018 at 10:03 AM
  7. Ima Teacher replied to the thread I need help with emails to two parents!.

As much as I hate phone calls, I’d call instead of email. Or if you do email, then just stick to a basic “I would like to talk to you...

Oct 13, 2018 at 9:50 AM
  8. Ima Teacher replied to the thread An advice is needed, a boy thrown out of Extended day care.

Yes, it is most definitely a bad situation. However, when it comes to the point where someone has to make a sacrifice to make things...

Oct 12, 2018 at 10:54 AM
  9. Ima Teacher replied to the thread For those in harm's way ....

We are on fall break this week, and a few people had headed to Florida for the week. One family had to turn around and come back home...

Oct 10, 2018 at 11:32 AM
  10. Ima Teacher replied to the thread "Negative Nelly" teachers.

We had one who was so bad we had to start hanging “do not disturb” signs on our doors because we got tired of hiding in our rooms to...

Oct 10, 2018 at 1:35 AM
  11. Ima Teacher liked TeacherNY's post in the thread "Negative Nelly" teachers.

Unless someone takes care of her before that (just kidding ;) )!

Oct 10, 2018 at 1:27 AM

Members Online Now

1. futuremathsprof,
  2. dgpiaffeteach,
  3. Bioguru,
  4. Mrs. K.,
  5. FourSquare,
  6. RussianBlueMommy
Total: 447 (members: 6, guests: 407, robots: 34)
test