Ima Teacher's Recent Activity

1. Ima Teacher liked SpecialPreskoo's post in the thread If You Could Meet One Member....

I've met Ms.Jasztal. Met her this past summer. She hasn't been on here in a long time but we are friends on FB. And I've met...

Dec 13, 2018 at 8:49 PM
  2. Ima Teacher replied to the thread Teachers, look at this salary schedule in CA!.

I agree that if you want negotiations, you'd better stick to private. Public doesn't work like that.

Dec 13, 2018 at 11:56 AM
  3. Ima Teacher replied to the thread Ever had a sociopath for a student.

I’ve had a few who had some tendencies, but only one I think truly was one. As a student, he was uninterested in work. He was sneaky,...

Dec 11, 2018 at 8:36 PM
  4. Ima Teacher replied to the thread Teachers, look at this salary schedule in CA!.

I wouldn’t consider those things extravagant, necessarily. We take vacations, eat out when we want, go out when we want, buy what we...

Dec 11, 2018 at 5:06 PM
  5. Ima Teacher replied to the thread Christmas break!.

We have 8 days until break. My DH and I have the same break this year. We work in different districts.

Dec 9, 2018 at 9:07 PM
  6. Ima Teacher replied to the thread Number of school districts to sub at.

I only worked at one. It had 8 schools and a very small sub pool. I only wanted to work high school and middle school, and I was busy...

Dec 9, 2018 at 6:39 PM
  7. Ima Teacher replied to the thread good pouch laminator ?.

I have this Amazon Basics one. I don't laminate a ton of stuff, but it works well for what I need.

Dec 9, 2018 at 3:31 PM
  8. Ima Teacher replied to the thread Christmas Gifts for Students?.

Wasn’t the OP just talking about gifts, not big celebrations?

Dec 8, 2018 at 11:58 AM
  9. Ima Teacher replied to the thread Christmas Gifts for Students?.

I'm making my 8th graders personalized laminated paper ornaments with my Cricut. I'm putting them on the wall outside my classroom...

Dec 7, 2018

Members Online Now

Total: 279 (members: 1, guests: 248, robots: 30)
test