czacza's Recent Activity

1. czacza liked Hokiegrad1993's post in the thread How to dress..

Thanks.. I am student teaching so I plan to over dress for most of the days as I want to look professional and be remembered for job...

Aug 14, 2018 at 10:54 AM
  2. czacza liked MissScrimmage's post in the thread How to dress..

I teach grade 1, and I've never ruined an outfit at work. I also sit on the floor and crouch down to speak with my students. I buy...

Aug 14, 2018 at 10:54 AM
  3. czacza liked RainStorm's post in the thread Thinking about taking a break from my teaching career. Please help?.

I would be hesitant to make a major life decision while in this state. What does your therapist think?

Aug 13, 2018 at 11:12 PM
  4. czacza liked teacherintexas's post in the thread Am I worrying too much?.

Make new ones. If an interviewer mentioned it, I’d be reinventing the wheel if necessary. Recreate what you had before. Then make them...

Aug 13, 2018 at 11:11 PM
  5. czacza replied to the thread Am I worrying too much?.

Stop worrying about that first interview and focus on the opportunities ahead of you. Worry is a wasted emotion. Youve contacted the P-...

Aug 13, 2018 at 6:16 PM
  6. czacza replied to the thread Big Brother 20.

I think several in her alliance think Brett is a ‘lone wolf’ and that Tyler is with them.

Aug 13, 2018 at 11:57 AM
  7. czacza replied to the thread What can I realistically do to advocate for smaller class sizes?.

Getting parents involved would be important here. There’s lots of research on class size and student achievement. Sharing that with...

Aug 13, 2018 at 6:27 AM
  8. czacza replied to the thread School uniform question.

No thank you.

Aug 13, 2018 at 6:24 AM
  9. czacza replied to the thread Happy Monday everyone!.

So sorry about your MIL.

Aug 13, 2018 at 6:23 AM
  10. czacza replied to the thread Anyone do official modeling in science?.

It seems to me that this is a different strategy than lecture, readings, lab. Perhaps the OP can elaborate or point us to a website so...

Aug 13, 2018 at 6:22 AM
  11. czacza replied to the thread Non readers and very low readers (grade 6).

Sounds like someone dropped the ball somewhere along the line.

Aug 13, 2018 at 6:20 AM
  12. czacza liked mrsf70's post in the thread Meal prep.

You and I are on the same wave length. I do as much ahead on the weekend as I can, from lunches to suppers. My crockpot is a blessing,...

Aug 12, 2018 at 4:20 PM
  13. czacza liked Ima Teacher's post in the thread Feedback on my classroom rules and procedures.

I’m doing curriculum on the second day. Sometimes I get to the introduction of the first unit on the first day, depending on how our...

Aug 12, 2018 at 4:19 PM
  14. czacza liked Ms.Holyoke's post in the thread Feedback on my classroom rules and procedures.

When do most middle school teachers start the curriculum? My plan for the first 3 days is... Day 1: Welcome, student survey,...

Aug 12, 2018 at 4:19 PM
  15. czacza replied to the thread Women: Business Casual.

Safety pins and camis can help!

Aug 12, 2018 at 12:02 PM
test