creativemonster's Recent Activity

1. creativemonster replied to the thread masking tape on white board - help!.

Oh you guys rock! I have not had time this weekend to hit the stores but either during week or (more likely next weekend (or so) I will...

Aug 20, 2017 at 9:47 PM
  2. creativemonster replied to the thread masking tape on white board - help!.

One day there will be a book published with all the ills that hand sanitizer cures, fixes, and replaces. That's up there with...

Aug 19, 2017 at 8:17 PM
  3. creativemonster liked Upsadaisy's post in the thread masking tape on white board - help!.

Hand sanitizer

Aug 19, 2017 at 8:14 PM
  4. creativemonster replied to the thread masking tape on white board - help!.

I LOVE hand sanitizer for the board, (much healthier than on my hands and we have a HUGE clssroom container) but alas, it met its match...

Aug 19, 2017 at 8:14 PM
  5. creativemonster replied to the thread masking tape on white board - help!.

by texteured do you mean those green scratchy ones? Wouldn't that hurt the board? (of course, maybe if I had given the health of the...

Aug 19, 2017 at 8:13 PM
  6. creativemonster liked Leaborb192's post in the thread masking tape on white board - help!.

You could try real cleaning products? 409? Or even Clorox wipes? And test them in a small area. I did the SAME thing with my white...

Aug 19, 2017 at 8:10 PM
  7. creativemonster liked futuremathsprof's post in the thread teacher work life balance.

Have your students peer grade each other's homework assignments (i.e. swap papers with the person next to you) when doing homework...

Aug 19, 2017 at 7:52 PM
  8. creativemonster posted a new thread.

masking tape on white board - help!

I know there is a current thread about cleaning white boards - confession: last year I used masking tape on my white boards to create...

Forum: General Education

Aug 19, 2017 at 7:49 PM

Members Online Now

1. anon55,
  2. LittleShakespeare,
  3. MrK,
  4. yellowdaisies,
  5. Sab,
  6. janlee,
  7. ready2learn,
  8. mathmagic
Total: 738 (members: 12, guests: 627, robots: 99)
test