ChildWhisperer's Recent Activity

1. ChildWhisperer replied to the thread INTERVIEW HEADSTART .... HELP.

@ereynolds Did you have the interview yet? How did it go?

Jun 19, 2018 at 10:44 PM
  2. ChildWhisperer liked bella84's post in the thread Do you accept every interview invite?.

I would only go on the interview if there is even the slightest chance that you might accept the job. If you already know that your...

Jun 19, 2018 at 10:38 PM
  3. ChildWhisperer liked TrademarkTer's post in the thread Bunion and hammertoe surgery.

Hey I don't wanna see this kinda stuff when I click "Recent Posts".

Jun 16, 2018 at 11:53 AM
  4. ChildWhisperer replied to the thread Bunion and hammertoe surgery.

This thread is 5 years old. I think OP is all healed now :P

Jun 16, 2018 at 11:53 AM
  5. ChildWhisperer replied to the thread How difficult would teaching AP classes be for a first year teacher.

I never thought of this as an "issue". I guess it's a good thing my sister was able to student teach in a couple AP classes as well as...

Jun 16, 2018 at 10:21 AM
  6. ChildWhisperer liked gr3teacher's post in the thread How difficult would teaching AP classes be for a first year teacher.

As a first year teacher, I'd recommend you do whatever your district tells you to do. Save the opinions for year four.

Jun 16, 2018 at 10:19 AM
  7. ChildWhisperer liked TrademarkTer's post in the thread Is it worth it to rent furniture or buy.

I agree with you EXCEPT pay with credit and pay off the credit card IMMEDIATELY to take advantage of the free money with cash rewards.

Jun 16, 2018 at 10:18 AM
  8. ChildWhisperer replied to the thread Is This a Bad Sign? :-(.

Some people are just rude. Years ago, I once went to an interview about 40 minutes away. I got there 10 minutes early but they still...

Jun 13, 2018
  9. ChildWhisperer replied to the thread INTERVIEW HEADSTART .... HELP.

Here are some I remember: -What would you do if you went on a home visit and everyone was in pajamas and the house was a mess? -What...

Jun 13, 2018

Members Online Now

1. anna9868,
  2. waterfall
Total: 342 (members: 4, guests: 256, robots: 82)
test