catnfiddle's Recent Activity

1. catnfiddle replied to the thread Struggling with colleague big time.

Agreed that you have enough documentation that she is not living up to her job requirements, to say the least. The students who should...

Mar 25, 2017 at 8:50 AM
  2. catnfiddle liked MetalTeacher's post in the thread Tell me something GOOD.

It was picture day at my practicum today and my 6th graders were done up all fancy and it was absolutely adorable seeing them all...

Mar 25, 2017 at 8:19 AM
  3. catnfiddle replied to the thread Thinking about quitting my job at this district after this year is over. What do you think?.

This thread has become counterproductive in the least and abusive to multiple users at most. Locking.

Mar 24, 2017 at 7:06 PM
  4. catnfiddle liked txmomteacher2's post in the thread Tell me something GOOD.

This started out as bad but turned good. We have a built in socialization time in our schedules. This means we rotate different kids...

Mar 24, 2017 at 12:01 PM
  5. catnfiddle liked MrsC's post in the thread Tell me something GOOD.

I have 9 kids out for a Band competition, 6 away either sick, on holiday or at medical appointments, and I have several go to the...

Mar 24, 2017 at 12:01 PM
  6. catnfiddle replied to the thread Rough day so far! Help :(.

On a side note, when DID you graduate from MHC? My sister-in-law was class of 1999 and goes back as often as she can.

Mar 24, 2017 at 11:57 AM
  7. catnfiddle replied to the thread When you start hating students.

It sounds, going from past posts, like a huge part of your classroom issues stem from the culture of the school, which seems like it's a...

Mar 24, 2017 at 10:49 AM
  8. catnfiddle replied to the thread Rough day so far! Help :(.

You'll be fine if you made a small error. One time, I lost students when a fire alarm was pulled as I was moving students between...

Mar 24, 2017 at 9:19 AM
  9. catnfiddle replied to the thread Tell me something GOOD.

Wow, was this teacher so bad you're hoping for a pre-June exit?

Mar 24, 2017 at 8:29 AM
  10. catnfiddle liked rpan's post in the thread Tell me something GOOD.

The principal with visitors in tow walked in on us today, they were playing socrative. The P asked what they were doing on their phones,...

Mar 24, 2017 at 8:28 AM
  11. catnfiddle liked TeacherCuriousExplore's post in the thread Tell me something GOOD.

I am teaching parts of the plant and one of the students drew a detailed picture of a the plant in his journal. As I pointed to the...

Mar 24, 2017 at 8:27 AM
  12. catnfiddle replied to the thread piercings.

For interviews and the like, you might want to have a clear stud to keep the piercing open while staying professional (my husband's...

Mar 24, 2017 at 8:27 AM
  13. catnfiddle liked MetalTeacher's post in the thread Tell me something GOOD.

I actually got the idea from one of your posts.

Mar 24, 2017 at 8:21 AM
  14. catnfiddle liked Ms.Holyoke's post in the thread Removed from Sub Job.

I think it was just a school scheduling thing. I was able to go in Monday with no issues and I have 2 jobs lined up at this school for...

Mar 24, 2017 at 8:21 AM
  15. catnfiddle replied to the thread So You Want to Be (or already are) an Online Educator?.

Terrific! My biggest suggestion is to ask a lot of questions at your interview. Ask them about their Learning Management System...

Mar 23, 2017 at 1:30 PM

Members Online Now

1. arbaralcarric,
  2. GTB4GT,
  3. Backroads,
  4. 5KidsMom,
  5. miss-m,
  6. MrsC,
  7. Jerry Dill,
  8. ArtificialScrew,
  9. amay50,
  10. anna9868
Total: 606 (members: 12, guests: 470, robots: 124)
test