catnfiddle's Recent Activity

1. catnfiddle replied to the thread Would you eat your school lunch?.

I'm sorry you're in a district that does such things. My school provides free lunch to all students (we're 97% economically...

Apr 24, 2017 at 11:45 AM
  2. catnfiddle replied to the thread What is everyone doing this summer..workin, chillin..both?.

My school is year-round (I get compensated for this), so no full break for me. I'll have a couple of weeks to myself, including a...

Apr 23, 2017 at 8:16 PM
  3. catnfiddle replied to the thread Happy!.

Congratulations! That is a fantastic score. Hoping this helps you with your job search.

Apr 23, 2017 at 8:11 PM
  4. catnfiddle replied to the thread This is how to cut salaries.

Well, that's a sorry state of affairs. Is this your district?

Apr 22, 2017 at 1:14 PM
  5. catnfiddle liked Neha713's post in the thread I am taking my reading test next week and am really nervous.

Hey I just had my reading core test yesterday and I got 172 in the test as after test it displayed that so thanks for the tips

Apr 22, 2017 at 9:52 AM
  6. catnfiddle replied to the thread How do your administrators/state treat you (collectively)?.

Since my school is so small and we're such a skeletal staff, our two administrators treat us extremely well. The principal and...

Apr 20, 2017 at 5:47 PM
  7. catnfiddle replied to the thread Spiraling towards non-renewal.

Do you have access to a scanner? Make sure you have all these documents as PDFs. So many applications these are online only.

Apr 20, 2017 at 5:43 PM
  8. catnfiddle replied to the thread When older students Simply. Can't. Read..

Agreed. Intervention is the most pressing issue unless we somehow are granted access to a time machine to research and correct the causes.

Apr 19, 2017 at 7:20 AM
  9. catnfiddle liked Obadiah's post in the thread When older students Simply. Can't. Read..

Yes, very good point! In fact, I was discussing (orally) your posts with another person just yesterday evening; we were discussing how...

Apr 19, 2017 at 7:18 AM
  10. catnfiddle replied to the thread Personal Property of Teacher Stolen at School. Does School Compensate?.

Unfortunately, you leave your personal property at school at your own peril. Sorry this has happened to you.

Apr 18, 2017 at 8:28 PM
  11. catnfiddle replied to the thread When older students Simply. Can't. Read..

I know this is bordering on contentious, but I am so grateful for this discussion! It's giving me new ideas and helping me filter old...

Apr 18, 2017 at 8:27 PM
  12. catnfiddle liked Pi-R-Squared's post in the thread Spiraling towards non-renewal.

That's why I'm taking the advice of everyone here. I just got my updated teaching certificate in the mail! I guess I can submit it to...

Apr 18, 2017 at 8:25 PM
  13. catnfiddle replied to the thread Spiraling towards non-renewal.

So you're pretty sure at this point you'll be non-renewed and not laid off due to RIF? If that's the case, you should also consider...

Apr 17, 2017
test