catnfiddle's Recent Activity

1. catnfiddle liked czacza's post in the thread Thread titles juxtaposition.

we used to have a thread like this and I was reminded of it just now when I saw these two threads in order on the 'recent posts' list:...

Jul 27, 2017 at 11:06 AM
  2. catnfiddle replied to the thread What to wear for a teaching job interview if you are a guy?.

[MEDIA]

Jul 27, 2017 at 10:05 AM
  3. catnfiddle liked Major's post in the thread Just Checkin' In.

Just trying to enjoy each and every day to the max. Perhaps R and R is what I do best these days... :)

Jul 26, 2017 at 6:48 PM
  4. catnfiddle replied to the thread Just Checkin' In.

What have you been up to, Major? I've left online teaching in favor of working with students who have either failed classes or dropped...

Jul 26, 2017 at 12:21 PM
  5. catnfiddle replied to the thread Do you tell your students your birthday?.

I don't post anyone's birthdays in my classroom, but when my parents had a floral arrangement in the shape of a birthday cake in honor...

Jul 26, 2017 at 7:16 AM
  6. catnfiddle replied to the thread Just Checkin' In.

Welcome back, if only for a brief visit!

Jul 26, 2017 at 7:12 AM
  7. catnfiddle replied to the thread The #1 struggle of teachers….

Hmmm... I think it's making sure my seniors are able to graduate. They may finish all their classes, but my state keeps changing the...

Jul 25, 2017 at 12:29 PM
  8. catnfiddle replied to the thread Accused of assault.

Please, EVERYONE, let's stop personal attacks on the forum. It makes the moderators very grumpy, especially when we might have slept...

Jul 23, 2017 at 9:42 AM
  9. catnfiddle replied to the thread Accused of assault.

LOVE when people acknowledge each other's viewpoints, even if they're completely different. [IMG]

Jul 22, 2017 at 8:54 PM
  10. catnfiddle replied to the thread Describe your ideal classroom.

I'd discuss your ideal teaching and learning process within the classroom, including cooperation with parents and administration. If you...

Jul 22, 2017 at 2:09 PM
  11. catnfiddle replied to the thread Accused of assault.

Please, let's ALL keep the personal attacks off this forum. This topic is a hot-button issue and there are strong feelings on both...

Jul 22, 2017 at 9:20 AM
test