catnfiddle's Recent Activity

1. catnfiddle replied to the thread Mental Health Days.

Three days?! Migod, we accrue 3.33 hours of vacation / personal time and 2 hours of sick time every pay period. RIght now I've banked...

Sep 18, 2018 at 1:48 PM
  2. catnfiddle replied to the thread IEPs & Start Date.

We follow the IEP as soon as we get our hands on it. Unfortunately, many of our students have transferred from schools who are slow with...

Sep 18, 2018 at 1:42 PM
  3. catnfiddle replied to the thread I don't think I like or even trust the instructional coach.

How did things go at school today?

Sep 17, 2018 at 2:02 PM
  4. catnfiddle liked gr3teacher's post in the thread Does your school expect that you provide supplies?.

Yeah, I'll agree with the consensus here. As both a special education teacher and a general education teacher, it will be a cold day in...

Sep 17, 2018 at 8:21 AM
  5. catnfiddle replied to the thread Best Balls.

As long as it doesn't get... biological, it's all good.

Sep 16, 2018 at 10:20 AM
  6. catnfiddle replied to the thread I don't think I like or even trust the instructional coach.

YIKES! I'm my school's teacher mentor / coach, and the biggest thing I need from my team is trust. I do that by listening, making...

Sep 14, 2018 at 7:13 PM
  7. catnfiddle liked zmp2018's post in the thread Mentor teacher absent tomorrow....scared as ever.

It was a good day! My mentor actually didn’t leave until later in the day, so I only had one block to myself. It was planned perfectly....

Sep 12, 2018

Members Online Now

1. TeacherNY,
  2. ms.irene,
  3. Teacher234,
  4. tchr4vr,
  5. catnfiddle,
  6. TrademarkTer
Total: 528 (members: 6, guests: 471, robots: 51)
test