Caesar753's Recent Activity

1. Caesar753 replied to the thread special needs demands and impact on teachers.

[IMG]

Jun 26, 2017 at 9:25 PM
  2. Caesar753 liked otterpop's post in the thread special needs demands and impact on teachers.

No way would I agree to something like that. As a teacher, I'd respect a district for offering me the choice to make some extra money...

Jun 26, 2017 at 9:19 PM
  3. Caesar753 liked Backroads's post in the thread special needs demands and impact on teachers.

How in the world can they make her agree? Is it honestly part of her contract to be available during the summer? Why can't they just...

Jun 26, 2017 at 9:19 PM
  4. Caesar753 liked Upsadaisy's post in the thread Need help with Catholic School Interview Questions.

Always capitalize Christ and Christian. 1. I would go with a standard Our Father or Hail Mary. 2. Model the precepts of the faith...

Jun 26, 2017 at 10:19 AM
  5. Caesar753 replied to the thread Social Studies Demand.

I teach in Nevada. The shortage you've read about is all-inclusive; all grade levels and content areas are in short supply of qualified...

Jun 24, 2017 at 2:50 PM
  6. Caesar753 replied to the thread Making the news in the UK.

You have obviously never worked with some of the crazy loons at my schools. [IMG]

Jun 23, 2017 at 11:47 PM
  7. Caesar753 replied to the thread Making the news in the UK.

I think that it's a terrible idea to arm teachers in general. There may be a few very specific situations where I'd be okay with it...

Jun 21, 2017 at 10:46 AM
  8. Caesar753 replied to the thread Question about job offer.

I think it's fair to ask for what you want. When I interviewed for the job I have now, they noticed that I was qualified to hold two...

Jun 20, 2017
test