Caesar753's Recent Activity

1. Caesar753 replied to the thread Taking over the classroom of a lazy, pushy teacher.

It isn't fair. I would say that if she continues to drag her feet on clearing out her stuff, you might have to do that for her even if...

Jul 16, 2018 at 8:38 PM
  2. Caesar753 liked YoungTeacherGuy's post in the thread Taking over the classroom of a lazy, pushy teacher.

“Glad we got to chat today, (insert name of teacher)! Unfortunately, though, I can’t store your things in my classroom. Let me know what...

Jul 16, 2018 at 8:32 PM
  3. Caesar753 replied to the thread Are items purchased with instructional funds school or personal property?.

I don't understand why you'd think that money given to you by a school for the purchase of instructional materials could be considered...

Jul 15, 2018 at 12:04 AM
  4. Caesar753 replied to the thread How to "overcome" a resume.

I'm really not sure why you're having such a hard time with what I've said. You are asking "how to overcome a resume" and I, along with...

Jul 10, 2018
  5. Caesar753 liked phillyteacher's post in the thread How to "overcome" a resume.

Ok but there's also something to not reading tone into writing unnecessarily. I believe in reading others comments from the position...

Jul 10, 2018

Members Online Now

1. SpecialPreskoo,
  2. catnfiddle,
  3. Coach Fallon,
  4. mamaotter,
  5. rpan,
  6. Leaborb192,
  7. YoungTeacherGuy
Total: 528 (members: 9, guests: 466, robots: 53)
test