Backroads's Recent Activity

1. Backroads liked Peregrin5's post in the thread Is this REALLY okay?.

If it's for your NB submission, I would look a little deeper and ensure that you are meeting copyright requirements for images and...

Jan 20, 2017 at 4:02 PM
  2. Backroads liked Peregrin5's post in the thread Proposal to arm teachers.

This is actually fairly interesting to me. So do people at any time have a right to form a militia and point it against the United...

Jan 20, 2017 at 4:02 PM
  3. Backroads liked Caesar753's post in the thread Is this REALLY okay?.

I'm just saying that not everything that shows up as "free to use and share" in search results is actually either of those things. You...

Jan 20, 2017 at 1:40 PM
  4. Backroads replied to the thread Is this REALLY okay?.

The question is regarding citations on images that were marked as usable for her situation.

Jan 20, 2017 at 12:43 PM
  5. Backroads liked otterpop's post in the thread Is this REALLY okay?.

I'd stick under each image "source: ---.com"

Jan 20, 2017 at 12:42 PM
  6. Backroads liked MrsC's post in the thread Talk, Talk, Talk.

I love this! My students are expected to be silent when they are receiving direct instruction or directions, when someone talking to...

Jan 20, 2017 at 11:56 AM
  7. Backroads liked Obadiah's post in the thread Talk, Talk, Talk.

The other day, because it was raining I decided to do my daily walk through the mall. As usual, my mind began to wander. I recalled...

Jan 20, 2017 at 11:56 AM
  8. Backroads replied to the thread How ahead are you in planning?.

We are kindred spirits. I learned how to make binders and files work for me, and I can use them just fine. But, oh, what Google Drive...

Jan 20, 2017 at 11:28 AM
  9. Backroads liked ms.irene's post in the thread How ahead are you in planning?.

I'm not a binder person, although I tried lol...I have a system of file folders with a drawer for each class (actually two for WL), a...

Jan 20, 2017 at 11:27 AM
  10. Backroads liked AdamnJakesMommy's post in the thread How ahead are you in planning?.

LOL, I am a COMPULSIVE planner. This school year was planned out before I finished LAST SCHOOL YEAR. I'm working on revamping my...

Jan 20, 2017 at 11:26 AM
  11. Backroads liked ms.irene's post in the thread How ahead are you in planning?.

I have a Pace Chart with lessons and assessments planned out, and I mostly have lessons from last year to pull from, so most of my...

Jan 20, 2017 at 11:26 AM
  12. Backroads replied to the thread Proposal to arm teachers.

I know this has been touched on before in this thread, but this was the quote at hand: I think this is a very good point. Not that I...

Jan 20, 2017 at 9:14 AM
  13. Backroads liked catnfiddle's post in the thread Proposal to arm teachers.

Please, let's keep the topic less on guns in general and more on safety in the classroom.

Jan 20, 2017 at 9:12 AM
  14. Backroads liked Obadiah's post in the thread Proposal to arm teachers.

When a kid shoots her/his classmates, it's a cry for help that unfortunately ends in suicide or imprisonment. We need to help these kids...

Jan 20, 2017 at 7:49 AM
  15. Backroads replied to the thread Proposal to arm teachers.

We Americans debate this wording all the time, so I don't see what you're getting at. Most gun-owners I know own for one or more of the...

Jan 20, 2017 at 7:32 AM

Members Online Now

1. shoreline02,
  2. msleep,
  3. Pashtun,
  4. agdamity,
  5. ready2learn,
  6. nstructor,
  7. Education4all
Total: 453 (members: 10, guests: 350, robots: 93)
test