Backroads's Recent Activity

1. Backroads replied to the thread Can I get personal?.

Never really thought about it. I can adjust my morning to the time. My alarm goes off at 6. I don't shower daily, usually, but I might....

Oct 16, 2018 at 7:47 AM
  2. Backroads replied to the thread An interesting explanation to a disruptive child.

His teacher interpreted it as more of a sensory thing. Perhaps the defiance contributed, but not in a big way. Rather, he learned he...

Oct 16, 2018 at 7:44 AM
  3. Backroads liked JimG's post in the thread Students not bringing supplies.

I just use $20 out of my budget each year to stock up on pencils, and I put some of them in a tin can on the front table for students to...

Oct 15, 2018 at 5:29 PM
  4. Backroads liked jadorelafrance's post in the thread Would you do this?.

Usually you have to spend it all or lose it within the year however there may be different types of plans/accounts. I just think...

Oct 14, 2018 at 8:20 PM
  5. Backroads liked Ima Teacher's post in the thread Would you do this?.

I have an FSA and an HSA in addition to my health insurance. My insurance plan includes $500 HSA contribution, and I contribute an...

Oct 14, 2018 at 8:19 PM
  6. Backroads replied to the thread Would you do this?.

To note, my district actually will pay out the cost of the plan--providing you have proof you are insured otherwise.

Oct 14, 2018 at 8:19 PM
  7. Backroads liked Aces's post in the thread Would you do this?.

I have to agree here. I mean I take full advantage of my health insurance and all of its perks both from my employer and from Uncle Sam...

Oct 14, 2018 at 8:18 PM
  8. Backroads liked Zelda~*'s post in the thread Would you do this?.

Keep your health insurance. I recommend this because you said you plan to stay single (also my own plan). Because of the lack of a...

Oct 14, 2018 at 8:17 PM
  9. Backroads liked jadorelafrance's post in the thread Would you do this?.

Only do this if you plan to put the money in some kind of HSA for future uh ohs. Don’t tie the money up in a house or car or whatever...

Oct 14, 2018 at 8:02 PM
  10. Backroads liked Missy's post in the thread Would you do this?.

Have you checked with your school to see if you can get back on their plan in future years? Health care costs tend to go up much more...

Oct 14, 2018 at 8:02 PM
  11. Backroads liked Aces's post in the thread Would you do this?.

Because I'm not sure how your school does health insurance and such, does your school pay for all of your benefits, or do you pay...

Oct 14, 2018 at 8:01 PM
  12. Backroads liked Aces's post in the thread Would you do this?.

Presumptions are dangerous when it comes to your health.

Oct 14, 2018 at 7:44 PM
  13. Backroads replied to the thread Would you do this?.

Possibly. I have a kid who needs insurance. However, there's a chance I could take the payout and buy insurance privately to the same...

Oct 14, 2018 at 7:44 PM
  14. Backroads liked czacza's post in the thread An interesting explanation to a disruptive child.

This seems like way more than ADHD.

Oct 14, 2018 at 7:42 PM
  15. Backroads liked Obadiah's post in the thread An interesting explanation to a disruptive child.

He's probably fulfilling a supposed need. If it is a situation of drugs during pregnancy, his brain then has possibly reorganized itself...

Oct 14, 2018 at 7:42 PM

Members Online Now

1. Ms.Holyoke,
  2. futuremathsprof,
  3. dgpiaffeteach,
  4. Bioguru,
  5. Mrs. K.
Total: 441 (members: 5, guests: 403, robots: 33)
test