AlwaysAttend's Recent Activity

1. AlwaysAttend replied to the thread Dealing with a difficult principal.

I meant my leadership program but all the leaders in my district are from that mold too.

Nov 17, 2017 at 5:25 PM
  2. AlwaysAttend replied to the thread Dealing with a difficult principal.

Mine was almost entirely management and building a positive culture.

Nov 17, 2017 at 4:16 AM
  3. AlwaysAttend liked Anonymous425's post in the thread Need a Miracle.

I don't live near one.

Nov 16, 2017 at 9:29 PM
  4. AlwaysAttend liked Markie's post in the thread Why I Quit Teaching... Twice.

I'm an English teacher working in China, I must say working abroad is far more fun and less work then working in your home country, i...

Nov 16, 2017 at 3:58 AM
  5. AlwaysAttend replied to the thread Low Grade.

Maybe this professor expects more from you than the rest do.

Nov 16, 2017 at 3:57 AM
  6. AlwaysAttend replied to the thread Need a Miracle.

don’t they have native american reservations which are always desperate for teachers?

Nov 16, 2017 at 3:56 AM
  7. AlwaysAttend replied to the thread Need a Miracle.

What state do you live in? It will definitely effect how many laps around the rosary will be necessary lol

Nov 15, 2017 at 8:50 PM
  8. AlwaysAttend replied to the thread Starting a middle school club.

Also, don’t do it for the money because it’s never worth it. Only do it if it’s something you’re passionate about.

Nov 15, 2017 at 8:49 PM
  9. AlwaysAttend replied to the thread Dealing with a difficult principal.

They’ll wear out their welcome.

Nov 15, 2017 at 8:39 PM
  10. AlwaysAttend replied to the thread Less Stressful/Easiest State?.

The truth is you need to understand higher level math and science to anticipate mistakes and present proper explanations, even in K-3.

Nov 15, 2017 at 8:37 PM
  11. AlwaysAttend liked rpan's post in the thread Glaring teachers' incompetence.

I have encountered many teachers who have passed all the requisite tests that, on paper, would indicate that they are competent. In...

Nov 15, 2017 at 2:51 AM
  12. AlwaysAttend liked futuremathsprof's post in the thread Glaring teachers' incompetence.

This is scary. It reminds me of a story I heard from my students today about a teacher who proctored their recent ACT exam. Apparently,...

Nov 15, 2017 at 2:51 AM
  13. AlwaysAttend liked anon55's post in the thread Results of Global Study on School Choice.

I think the involved parents volunteering is the biggest factor you've mentioned which translates to higher achievement.

Nov 15, 2017 at 2:49 AM
  14. AlwaysAttend liked anon55's post in the thread Results of Global Study on School Choice.

Also, proper funding for alternative discipline programs. We need plenty of trained counselors ready to help with students with...

Nov 15, 2017 at 2:49 AM
  15. AlwaysAttend replied to the thread Glaring teachers' incompetence.

Wow, very interesting info to read after a google search. From what I read, it seems like people got hired probably due to corruption....

Nov 14, 2017 at 5:17 PM

Members Online Now

1. TrademarkTer,
  2. kavade,
  3. mathmagic,
  4. ready2learn,
  5. waterfall,
  6. justwanttoteach
Total: 607 (members: 9, guests: 444, robots: 154)
test