AlwaysAttend's Recent Activity

1. AlwaysAttend replied to the thread How can 11th grade boys be SO IMMATURE!!!.

The thinking seems to be they can google it so thats all they need.

Sep 22, 2017 at 7:14 PM
  2. AlwaysAttend liked czacza's post in the thread Girls in the Middle East do better than boys in school by a greater margin than almost anywhere else.

You find that 'mental'? Excuse me but wtf?

Sep 22, 2017 at 7:12 PM
  3. AlwaysAttend liked a2z's post in the thread Indiana Introduces Retroactive Pay Cuts.

Thank you for doing research for the other poster. I asked for information for her to back up her claim because what she was providing...

Sep 22, 2017 at 12:40 PM
  4. AlwaysAttend replied to the thread Teaching in third world.

I would focus on making sure the math and science is done in their native language if you're looking for immediate returns.

Sep 22, 2017 at 12:39 PM
  5. AlwaysAttend liked MrsC's post in the thread How can 11th grade boys be SO IMMATURE!!!.

Go with this! Instead of a different workbook, with different sorts of tasks, ditch the paper. (At this point, they likely aren't going...

Sep 22, 2017 at 5:44 AM
  6. AlwaysAttend replied to the thread Indiana Introduces Retroactive Pay Cuts.

What do all of your states do with the money us wealthy (yea right) states send you? Imagine how much we'd make if we didn't have to...

Sep 22, 2017 at 5:40 AM
  7. AlwaysAttend replied to the thread Indiana Introduces Retroactive Pay Cuts.

I should add though, I did also get a retro pay bump check because of a salary increase over what I would have made under the old...

Sep 22, 2017 at 5:34 AM
  8. AlwaysAttend replied to the thread Indiana Introduces Retroactive Pay Cuts.

So they agreed on the contract is what you are saying? Or was this a forced situation? Slavery definitely isn't right! When you work...

Sep 22, 2017 at 5:32 AM
  9. AlwaysAttend replied to the thread Windowless/AC-less Classroom.

Box fans would be a no no with the fire marshall. Your school won't let you have a standalone ac unless they buy it. Just find other...

Sep 21, 2017 at 9:16 PM
  10. AlwaysAttend replied to the thread Teaching in third world.

Are they learning in their native language?

Sep 21, 2017 at 9:13 PM
  11. AlwaysAttend liked otterpop's post in the thread Teaching in third world.

It sounds like you have a lot of great things happening. As the saying goes, change doesn't happen overnight. Even reaching a few...

Sep 21, 2017 at 9:13 PM
  12. AlwaysAttend replied to the thread Girls in the Middle East do better than boys in school by a greater margin than almost anywhere else.

I was too irritated by the title to read but I assume that the gap in number of girls and boys plays a role too.

Sep 21, 2017 at 9:11 PM
  13. AlwaysAttend liked a2z's post in the thread Girls in the Middle East do better than boys in school by a greater margin than almost anywhere else.

Women are incentivized to work harder because they were second class for so long. Underdogs will work harder and will soar when the...

Sep 21, 2017 at 9:09 PM
  14. AlwaysAttend replied to the thread No School Tomorrow--How about you?.

Why is that weird?

Sep 21, 2017 at 9:02 PM
test