Aces's Recent Activity

1. Aces replied to the thread How many periods do you have?.

Wow yalls schedules are complicated compared to mine. 4 periods, 3 are 85 mins long, 3rd period is longer due to lunch. Lunch is...

Jul 15, 2018 at 9:13 AM
  2. Aces replied to the thread Remembering what you want to say.

Bring your notes and take notes during. What helps me with the portfolio is to put your car salesman hat on. You're trying to sell...

Jul 13, 2018 at 5:20 PM
  3. Aces replied to the thread Pre-employment Drug Screening.

Well dear I've got the updated prescriptions covered ;) mine is updated every 120 days.

Jul 12, 2018 at 4:16 PM
  4. Aces replied to the thread Was this a good sign.

Sorry to hear mate. Better luck next time.

Jul 12, 2018 at 3:22 PM
  5. Aces replied to the thread Pre-employment Drug Screening.

Yes dear I'm aware.... You realize I'm not the OP right?

Jul 12, 2018 at 3:06 PM
  6. Aces replied to the thread Pre-employment Drug Screening.

Yeah that was me with the prescription for the amputated leg. And of course my stuff is documented with the school but in fairness if...

Jul 12, 2018 at 5:34 AM
  7. Aces replied to the thread Pre-employment Drug Screening.

Giving science teachers playground duty is asking for trouble.

Jul 11, 2018 at 5:54 PM
  8. Aces replied to the thread Pre-employment Drug Screening.

But still mathsprof did say "if that's true". Which would indicate an expression of shame of they were in fact trying to beat a drug...

Jul 11, 2018 at 5:54 PM
  9. Aces replied to the thread Pre-employment Drug Screening.

Well... It is a valid concern. The only reason to really be worried about a drug test is if you've been doing illegal drugs. This...

Jul 11, 2018 at 5:23 PM
  10. Aces replied to the thread Was this a good sign.

The other thing I was going to mention was remember for most of us July means summer vacation. So it could be that they're waiting on...

Jul 11, 2018 at 3:30 PM
  11. Aces replied to the thread Changing the First Day: High School.

We always start on a Wednesday and there is ALWAYS a whole list of schedule changes and shuffles that have to be completed. There will...

Jul 10, 2018 at 4:53 PM
  12. Aces liked MissScrimmage's post in the thread My annual "I've done jack squat" this summer break thread.....

I've had one week of summer holidays and I accomplished a lot. It's amazing how many errands I just didn't have time for in June. I...

Jul 9, 2018 at 2:26 PM
  13. Aces replied to the thread My annual "I've done jack squat" this summer break thread.....

We did go to the beach this weekend. I wasn't careful as I should have been apparently, because I got some sand on the inside of my gel...

Jul 9, 2018 at 1:27 PM

Members Online Now

1. AllisonK,
  2. waterfall,
  3. charisse,
  4. YoungTeacherGuy,
  5. JaneK,
  6. TrademarkTer,
  7. queetah12,
  8. vickilyn
Total: 442 (members: 10, guests: 375, robots: 57)
test