2ndTimeAround's Recent Activity

1. 2ndTimeAround liked Caesar753's post in the thread Pending DUI.

The limits are what they are because even after two or three drinks you can be impaired, your reflexes slowed, your judgment altered....

Jan 23, 2017 at 8:24 PM
  2. 2ndTimeAround liked swansong1's post in the thread Formal observation next week.

I worked for a new P one time who told us that she expected a dog and pony show when she came into a room to observe. She also said that...

Jan 21, 2017 at 8:50 AM
  3. 2ndTimeAround liked Leaborb192's post in the thread Formal observation next week.

Exactly! I didn't even tell my kids that the principal was coming in to observe me. She saw what she was going to see; I don't put on...

Jan 21, 2017 at 8:49 AM
  4. 2ndTimeAround liked Education4all's post in the thread Proposal to arm teachers.

So hilarious. Some ignorant foreigner here in America making money in our free market by mocking our country. If America is such a...

Jan 19, 2017 at 5:59 AM
  5. 2ndTimeAround liked Peregrin5's post in the thread Seniors in their last semester.

I personally believe that at that age and that point in their schooling, they are the ones responsible for their own choices and...

Jan 18, 2017 at 5:19 PM
  6. 2ndTimeAround replied to the thread How ahead are you in planning?.

Yeah, I have general plans for the entire year. But I need to tweak them week to week. Sometimes day to day. Depending on my students at...

Jan 17, 2017
  7. 2ndTimeAround liked DobbyChatt's post in the thread How ahead are you in planning?.

I'm always suspicious of anyone that plans more than a week in advance (I'm referring to specific plans, not the general stuff). I have...

Jan 17, 2017
  8. 2ndTimeAround replied to the thread Proposal to arm teachers.

I totally agree. In all seriousness. Not just the ones that might shoot someone else, but the ones that might shoot themselves after a...

Jan 17, 2017

Members Online Now

1. MLB711,
  2. heatherberm,
  3. Caesar753,
  4. Peregrin5
Total: 670 (members: 5, guests: 567, robots: 98)
test